I don't normally do this, but I met a girl at the show on friday at Roseland, I asked her to take a photo of my and my friend infront of the stage with the band behind us. She took two photos for us. Then last night I ran into the same girl and she remembered me. I was hoping to ask her to dance during Pinkerton but I lost her once people started moshing during Getchoo.

Anyway, in a lame attempt at trying to get in touch with her again I' m posting this message in the hopes that she might come across this and reply.

So if you're reading this please let me know.

Views: 91

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did they find each other in the end?
Yes we did, believe it or not. I happened to run into her at a bar in Manhattan a few weeks ago.
That's pretty cool!!

Supes said:
Yes we did, believe it or not. I happened to run into her at a bar in Manhattan a few weeks ago.

After all this you think one non-specific sentence is good enough?

Details Man! was she there with her BF?

Supes said:

Thankfully she wasn't with a boyfriend, we went out a few times and she's pretty cool. We're meeting up again soon and I guess that's all I can say for fear that she'll read about all this online.
Haha I was wondering about that however if I were her, I'd think it was pretty sweet. I mean.. holy crap.. there were people writing songs and everything else and even Rivers himself wished you luck on finding her so what's the problem? :)

Supes said:
Thankfully she wasn't with a boyfriend, we went out a few times and she's pretty cool. We're meeting up again soon and I guess that's all I can say for fear that she'll read about all this online.
one girls "sweet" can be another girls "creepy"

jKlein said:
Haha I was wondering about that however if I were her, I'd think it was pretty sweet. I mean.. holy crap.. there were people writing songs and everything else and even Rivers himself wished you luck on finding her so what's the problem? :)

Supes said:
I'm glad you found her and I agree, it's probably a good idea not to say too much online.  Good luck!

Supes said:
I was going to say it may seem a tad creepy to some people. I just saw the good he was trying to do.

SPAZ said:

jKlein said:

Supes said:
"the good" being the part where he's trying to get laid?

jKlein said:
I was going to say it may seem a tad creepy to some people. I just saw the good he was trying to do.

SPAZ said:

jKlein said:

Supes said:
lol

Im pretty sure theres already a song about this: "The Rock Show" by Blink 182, so its not really an original song idea

kittens bieber ♥ said:
"the good" being the part where he's trying to get laid?

jKlein said:

SPAZ said:

jKlein said:

Supes said:

I'm kinda disturbed by how invested you all got in this guy's lack of a sex-life. Screams volumes about the lives of Weezer fandom.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video