Discuss ya'll.

And if any boardies here have video, upload asap please!

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While we had a great show in Boston last month, we did not get this! I'm very jealous. I like the ending to the song they chose, but nothing beats the Pinkerton deluxe version. Very happy to see them playing this, put it on an official album!
Awesome! Now if only they start playing Tragic Girl ............like at the Vegas show in August :)

kazoo + "sometimes i wanna get in a car, close my eyes and drive real fast keep on going 'til i get some place where i can truly rest" (aka alone I)

>

"Goodbye friends, goodbye my girl, close my eyes as you fly away; Keep on going 'til you get some place where you can truly rest"

Still, I love me that coda.

Sea Bomb said:

While we had a great show in Boston last month, we did not get this! I'm very jealous. I like the ending to the song they chose, but nothing beats the Pinkerton deluxe version. Very happy to see them playing this, put it on an official album!

I hope we see some form of official band release of this, at the very least, a soundboard bootleg of this live performance (hopefully to the quality of the other Memories bootlegs) needs to grace our ears. I'd love to hear this new arrangement laid to tape in a studio, I'm curious to see if the clarinet would make the cut, I think it was sorely missing in the Pinkerton Deluxe recording.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video