So at the end of this song from the extra pinkerton collection rivers and the gang kind of sing this really cool ending filled with different weezer songs put together. I always thought that was so cool and I wanted to kind of create my own version of that. What does everyone think? feel free to create your own!

Long time sunshine. why bother? it's gonna hurt me, its gonna kill me when you desert me? long time sunshine, why bother? Long time sunshine. blast off! up to the stars we go and leave behind everything that we use to know... say it ain't so, why am i still feeling blue? wussa matter babe, are you still feeling blue? Tell me there's some hope for me i don't wanna be lonely! As if i could live on words and dreams  and a million screams. why are you so far away from me? This way is a waterslide away from me that takes me further every day. oh no, it go, it gone, bye-bye. If you want it, you can have it, but you gotta learn to reach up there and grab it. So many reasons why I have to go but want to stay here.  I'm alone in my room, I don't know what to do. We fall but then we rise. You put me back together. You'll never be a better kind if you don't leave the world behind. why bother? its gonna hurt me... turn these pages of my mind. we'll run away together, we'll never feel bad anymore... Only in dreams we see what it means. Reach out our hands, hold onto hers, but when we awake, it's all been erased and so it seems...the world has turned and left me here.

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow that big block of text really brings your idea to life.
WOOT
you didn't even stick to songs from the black h***/pinkerton songs.
What was the purpose in this. 
pure awesomeness of course.

The dreWid said:
What was the purpose in this. 
Just wanted to share something with everyone as my first post. I tried to pick songs from each album.
I can appreciate what you're going for, but text doesn't do it justice.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video