What gives I just got the Bootleg Weezer Live Dec. 17th at Roseland Blue Album cd and the back cover is photoshopped??
Rivers wasn't wearing that outfit he wore that in Boston. The front row is not from that night because I was in the front row!! Dead Center and I was photoshopped out too!!!! :(

WHY???

Views: 74

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they just didn't like your face.
Man, the fact that they used a different picture on the back is so upsetting. I don't think I can listen to the bootlegs knowing these lies.
Back cover of 12/18 is Brian.

Tom S said:
Thanks for solving the mystery but why put a picture from 12/18 on the cover of the 12/17 show? Did anyone buy the 12/18 cd and have the back cover photo?
Of an actual 12/18 photo?

Joe said:
Back cover of 12/18 is Brian.

Tom S said:
Thanks for solving the mystery but why put a picture from 12/18 on the cover of the 12/17 show? Did anyone buy the 12/18 cd and have the back cover photo?
it appears there was a mix up in the art/production phase. i checked my end of it and i definitely sent the right photos in the right folders... So somehow it got mixed up after they were out of my hands. that back photo is indeed from the other NYC night. Sorry about that.
more Brian for the next covers please. It's always Rivers or Scott so far.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video