Anyone else collect the live bootlegs on the store page?  I have a sad number of them:

• Live at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden, New Jersey
  • Live at the Rave-Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • Live at the Joint Club in Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Live at Stubb's BBQ in Austin, Texas-- Night 1
  • Live at Stubb's BBQ in Austin, Texas-- Night 2

I know it's out of control, but they're great performances.  I've got a bit of everything-- an opener, a headlining full setlist, both Memories albums in one, and two individual night Memories sets too.

The saddest part is that I'm planning on getting the Live at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago, Illinois (Memories Tour version) and the Live at the Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida for the collabs (Jermaine Dupri, Hayley Williams), etc. and the cool interlude and Pink Floyd cover.

I have all of them in physical format, except the first one, and I have to say they look nice together, even if the packaging is nothing fancy.  It's nice to have hard copy formats, the photographs are really cool.  Basically the art is a nice glossy front cover, spine and back cover with tracklisting and venue info wrapped and glued nicely around a cardboard slipcase.  But again, they look great with multiple sets.

So what do you think?  Are you a fan of the bootlegs?

Views: 748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It shows up for me too

Weirdness :s

email the fine folks at cinder block
did that friday. No Reply :(
Wait til the end of the day.  There hasn't been many business hours since then.  If I were you, I'd pay for the extra physical copy.

I'll wait ;)

And I really want to, but the shipping rates are just way to high to europe.

Ahhh I see.  I wish I could help you there :/

:)

Thanks a lot for your help Radioactive.. It will all work out eventually (I hope) 

Back to main topic now :)

That's weird. I hear the crowd quite in my copies of Chicago. Hmm.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

we don't have any of the same bootlegs, so that could be why.

I have the Chicago Memories shows, and the 12/6/2009 Chicago show.

I can barely hear the crowd, even when a song is over, and you'd expect cheering, there is just an awkward silence.

You are right, for the memories shows. I went back and listened, and it's just the chicago show from 12/6/2011 with very little crowd noise. 

I listed to OID for the first time from the Blue Memories night.  Could def hear the crowd, and the 3 guitars.  Josh's drumming on that song was crazy

Gohi said:

That's weird. I hear the crowd quite in my copies of Chicago. Hmm.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

we don't have any of the same bootlegs, so that could be why.

I have the Chicago Memories shows, and the 12/6/2009 Chicago show.

I can barely hear the crowd, even when a song is over, and you'd expect cheering, there is just an awkward silence.

I prefer Chicago's second night performance of Only in Dreams. Night one has lots of goofs imo.
Weezer goes a little off model for each performance of "Only in Dreams".  I like the spontaneity personally. It keeps it fresh, like a jam every time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video