Anyone else dig Bloodhound Gang? I was listening to "Hooray for Boobies" the other day and I forgot how much I love them.

When I was in high school I worked at Cinnabon and my boss and I would sing this to each other all the time. Best. Boss. Ever.

Views: 460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Chasey Lane, 
I wrote to explain I'm your biggest fan
I just wanted to ask
Could I eat your ass?
Write back as soon as you can

You've had a lot of d***
Had a lot of d***
I've had a lot of time
Had a lot of time
You've had a lot of d***, Chasey
But you ain't had mine.

Batter dip the cranny axe, In the gut locker

Blast off you're a rocket scientist
A genius, what I mean is you suck at this
So escargot 'cause my snail needs frenchin'
You must be five stars cause my staff's at full attention

I was listening to them recently too! Hahaha. Totally forgot about them period then BAM I remembered. I should listen to them again! I can't believe my mom bought me their CD haha.

The funny thing is I can't remember half of what I did last week but somehow remember every word to these horribly dirty songs I haven't heard for 10+ years. Go figure.

jKlein said:

I was listening to them recently too! Hahaha. Totally forgot about them period then BAM I remembered. I should listen to them again! I can't believe my mom bought me their CD haha.

I know, right?! I do the same thing LOL! Worst thing is, I wont be able to remember what I ate for breakfast but I will remember what I did on December 3, 2001. (It was mildly warm that day and I had taco bell for lunch and was at my boyfriend at the time's apartment during telecom class when I was supposed to be out finding ppl to put ads in our telecast) LOL

suz{ANNE} said:

The funny thing is I can't remember half of what I did last week but somehow remember every word to these horribly dirty songs I haven't heard for 10+ years. Go figure.

jKlein said:

3.14... the greatest break-up song (BALLAD) ever!!!

I NEED TO FIND A....

That album is being put back on my ipod....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video