terrible. i think I hate nick clegg more than david cameron right now.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tam?

dcfs said:
PINK TRIANGLE HONESTLYYYYYYYYYYY LEMME NO THE TRUTH, LEEEEMMEEE NOOOOOOOOOO THE TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUTH

Tamarin Penn-Barwell said:
It's 3:30am in the morning and I had to sign up to this message board just to comment on how dumb what you just said is. You can't say (or spell, apparently) record high immigration and record unemployment just because you feel like it when neither are true and you learning what the EU was after 1997 does not mean that's when we joined it. As for the inability to make our own laws, the UK has voluntarily legislated for the supremacy of community law and nobody with two brain cells to rub together including Nick Clegg and David Cameron (I think they can stretch to that between them) is going to do anything to change it so blaming Labour, who didn't do it in the first place, is ridiculous.

edgey44 said:
record high unemployment
record high immergration
joining the EU
having the country in mountains of debt
not correctly dealing with the bastard bankers

mynameisjonus said:
edgey44 said:
i hope the condemed govt can find away to take us forward after a decade of failure under labour

A decade of failure under labour? I think not.

Please explain.
ok i my spelling is terrible i am the first to admit that,
also, i have my views everyone has them..............im not on the forums to argue, i was simply making my point.

this country in knackered (for the next few years anyway) lib, lab, con does not matter.

LittlePinkTriangle said:
It's 3:30am in the morning and I had to sign up to this message board just to comment on how dumb what you just said is. You can't say (or spell, apparently) record high immigration and record unemployment just because you feel like it when neither are true and you learning what the EU was after 1997 does not mean that's when we joined it. As for the inability to make our own laws, the UK has voluntarily legislated for the supremacy of community law and nobody with two brain cells to rub together including Nick Clegg and David Cameron (I think they can stretch to that between them) is going to do anything to change it so blaming Labour, who didn't do it in the first place, is ridiculous.

edgey44 said:
record high unemployment
record high immergration
joining the EU
having the country in mountains of debt
not correctly dealing with the bastard bankers

mynameisjonus said:
edgey44 said:
i hope the condemed govt can find away to take us forward after a decade of failure under labour

A decade of failure under labour? I think not.

Please explain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video