terrible. i think I hate nick clegg more than david cameron right now.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

he was way too insignificant to bother hating before he ambled into government.

mynameisjonus said:
I've always hated Nick Clegg more than Dave.
i do like vince cable

i think its good that he is the role he is in but would of been better being the Chancellor of the Exchequer

i hope the condemed govt can find away to take us forward after a decade of failure under labour
and you enjoyed it.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
Nick Clegg r**** my trust.
record high unemployment
record high immergration
joining the EU
having the country in mountains of debt
not correctly dealing with the bastard bankers

mynameisjonus said:
edgey44 said:
i hope the condemed govt can find away to take us forward after a decade of failure under labour

A decade of failure under labour? I think not.

Please explain.
not bull, then again GBrown didnt make it anything better, and the tories or lib dems wouldnt make a s*** of difference either (for the record)
EU has battered our identity as a nation, because we hardly have the power to make our own laws and regulations.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
that's a load of paranoid bull/or was done when Gordon Brown was in charge.

Although Tony Blair f***** up by being Bush's b****.

and what's wrong with the EU?

edgey44 said:
record high unemployment
record high immergration
joining the EU

mynameisjonus said:
edgey44 said:

Please explain.
EDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

also, edgey. whoa.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
edgey44 said:
not bull, then again GBrown didnt make it anything better, and the tories or lib dems wouldnt make a s*** of difference either (for the record)
EU has battered our identity as a nation, because we hardly have the power to make our own laws and regulations.

I don't believe in national identity. And the EU have their regulations but I don't think it really prevents anything the UK does.

M I L I B A N D
It's 3:30am in the morning and I had to sign up to this message board just to comment on how dumb what you just said is. You can't say (or spell, apparently) record high immigration and record unemployment just because you feel like it when neither are true and you learning what the EU was after 1997 does not mean that's when we joined it. As for the inability to make our own laws, the UK has voluntarily legislated for the supremacy of community law and nobody with two brain cells to rub together including Nick Clegg and David Cameron (I think they can stretch to that between them) is going to do anything to change it so blaming Labour, who didn't do it in the first place, is ridiculous.

edgey44 said:
record high unemployment
record high immergration
joining the EU

mynameisjonus said:
edgey44 said:

Please explain.
PINK TRIANGLE HONESTLYYYYYYYYYYY LEMME NO THE TRUTH, LEEEEMMEEE NOOOOOOOOOO THE TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUTH

Tamarin Penn-Barwell said:
It's 3:30am in the morning and I had to sign up to this message board just to comment on how dumb what you just said is. You can't say (or spell, apparently) record high immigration and record unemployment just because you feel like it when neither are true and you learning what the EU was after 1997 does not mean that's when we joined it. As for the inability to make our own laws, the UK has voluntarily legislated for the supremacy of community law and nobody with two brain cells to rub together including Nick Clegg and David Cameron (I think they can stretch to that between them) is going to do anything to change it so blaming Labour, who didn't do it in the first place, is ridiculous.

edgey44 said:
record high unemployment
record high immergration
joining the EU

mynameisjonus said:
edgey44 said:

Please explain.
i was gonna be super nice to you tomorrow and now i'm going to ridicule your justin beiber hair and not give you red onions

dcfs said:
PINK TRIANGLE HONESTLYYYYYYYYYYY LEMME NO THE TRUTH, LEEEEMMEEE NOOOOOOOOOO THE TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUTH

Tamarin Penn-Barwell said:

edgey44 said:
record high unemployment
record high immergration
joining the EU

mynameisjonus said:
edgey44 said:

Please explain.
what do I know anyway, I'm an immergrant
U TUK ARR JARBS

dcfs said:
what do I know anyway, I'm an immergrant

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music