Love him or hate him (Love him :D) he belongs on the Memories tour, period. It would be morally wrong not to at least invite him. I can not even fathom Scott attempting to replicate the falsettos and the stage energy that only Matt could deliver. I think it would be insulting to us not to have him on the tour. What it all comes down to is that even now, Matt knows those songs better and truly just belongs. Scott was probably still blowing Vanilla Ice back then. And for all the Scott lovers out there, there is truly no hope for you. Can you honestly say you'd take that gold toothed fairy over Matt Freggin Sharp?

Views: 697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry i didn't finish the outline, and just had to turn in the rough-draft without it being proof read. What is a french-fry jockey?

Dungeon Master said:

don't blame us for your lack of intelligence.  if you write like a jerkoff people will treat you like one.  get use to it, french-fry jockey.  

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Next time can people warn me when there is psychologist/english major in these forums.

Dungeon Master said:
sorry, but your post has all the earmarking of a jabbering psychopath. please come back when you learn some cohesion and spelling.

Scott Alan Perkins said:
There is an interview with Rivers you should read, it addresses the same issue. It was addressed and it fell through at some point, and Rivers was only partially aware of them asking him, he isn't even sure why he didn't accept the offer. So apparently Matt Freggin Sharp should be a fairy and suck it up for the fans. The only reason that Matt would even no these songs now is because he is probally sitting at home comtemplating suicide, in fact he is probally singing "Say it ain't so" because he ruined one of the greatest bands in the 90's if not history. The only thing that Matt has over Scott is the energy, and Scott makes up for it, by not being a attention seeking B****.

a fry jockey is someone who makes fries at McD.  It might be the only place you'll be able to get a job with your limited communication skills. 

Scott Alan Perkins said:

sorry i didn't finish the outline, and just had to turn in the rough-draft without it being proof read. What is a french-fry jockey?

Dungeon Master said:

don't blame us for your lack of intelligence.  if you write like a jerkoff people will treat you like one.  get use to it, french-fry jockey.  

Scott Alan Perkins said:

Next time can people warn me when there is psychologist/english major in these forums.

Dungeon Master said:
sorry, but your post has all the earmarking of a jabbering psychopath. please come back when you learn some cohesion and spelling.

Scott Alan Perkins said:
There is an interview with Rivers you should read, it addresses the same issue. It was addressed and it fell through at some point, and Rivers was only partially aware of them asking him, he isn't even sure why he didn't accept the offer. So apparently Matt Freggin Sharp should be a fairy and suck it up for the fans. The only reason that Matt would even no these songs now is because he is probally sitting at home comtemplating suicide, in fact he is probally singing "Say it ain't so" because he ruined one of the greatest bands in the 90's if not history. The only thing that Matt has over Scott is the energy, and Scott makes up for it, by not being a attention seeking B****.

Were you dropped in infancy?

CrackerJack said:

Your totally right.

I cant even fathom listening to pinkerton without hearing "i've had it" on the good life.

Im just gonna sell my ticket right now.

Any band member that ever quit a band should be invited up on stage for any song they ever took part in.

Ya know.

Cuz its wrong not too.

0.o

That would explain your intellectual capacity...

CrackerJack said:

No, but i did eat alot of this stuff

is that curry? 

CrackerJack said:

No, but i did eat alot of this stuff

Lol Nice XD

trust me...it is. Blueperton's intelligence is comparable to that of the "steaming curry's".   I suppose blooopurton thinks Tupac is still alive too, and thinks he should join the Jackson 5. 

CrackerJack said:

my intellectual capacity is far superior to yours.

Blueperton said:

Lol Nice XD

Yet, still not capable of blowing as many dudes as you have...

kilgoretrout45 said:

trust me...it is. Blueperton's intelligence is comparable to that of the "steaming curry's".   I suppose blooopurton thinks Tupac is still alive too, and thinks he should join the Jackson 5. 

CrackerJack said:

Blueperton said:

Lol Nice XD

I don't know, those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....

I've been searching for some signs of moderate intelligence on this forum, but it seems to be few and far between...

Don't you think you are being slightly hypocritical dungeon master?

Dungeon Master said:

I don't know, those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....

I've been searching for some signs of moderate intelligence on this forum, but it seems to be few and far between...

this thread delivers

Ouch! I am in lots of pain. Is this purgatory? Am I in hell? Am I being cursed by the great Jerry Blueperton Falwell or are you actually trying to flirt with me? Although I am not gay, I will take your flirtatious subtleties  as a compliment. 

Blueperton said:

Yet, still not capable of blowing as many dudes as you have...

kilgoretrout45 said:

CrackerJack said:

Blueperton said:

Lol Nice XD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service