good afternoon, atnw.

i have one week to submit my thesis. how the fluck are you guyz?

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Doing well. Gonna listen to the new Wilco, watching a new Prince proshot dvd bootleg. Trying to figure out what/where my next gig should be. You know.

is everyone from Minnesota a huge Prince fan?

do you ever record your gigs?  and do you play "replaced"?

I am tired, had to be at work at 7am today.  I no like.  Planning for my trip to chicago this saturday and setting my Fantasy Football line-up.  Rough, I know.

Gohi said:

Doing well. Gonna listen to the new Wilco, watching a new Prince proshot dvd bootleg. Trying to figure out what/where my next gig should be. You know.

Naw, plenty of jokers hate Prince music around here.

I record all my shows. You can check out some performances here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MistaRowland

I've only played Replaced once and it was a disaster since we played it a half-step up from the album version.

wow. that's a lot of time to spend photoshopping stefan's head in appropriately inappropriate places...

brofessefef said:

I'm alright.  I've been photoshoping stuff for about 6 hours a day, 5 days a week for 2 weeks.  This is set to continue for another week or so.

berry, YOU CAN DO IT 

as for me, i am hatching a masterplan............work is shite, no money for a week. and quickly running out of tea bags 

I believe today I have shown good determination and mental strength. Maybe I am lacking little bit sharpness in the final third hours, but overall I've had strong belief through the day.

just trying to make it through the work day without going apeshit on people...then it's time for the thirsty part of thursday

You have this thesis in the bag! No worries there.

I'm preparing to go back to school Tuesday. Today I spent playing with the baby, cleaning the mess from having some friends over last night, and making sure my goats aren't eating the neighbor's garden. Yeah, really exciting.

1.  Lol @ Pumped Up Kicks.  Not that it wasn't good, but lol.

2.  About not hearing BOTW until recently...what's wrong with you?

3.  I really liked the Fleetwood Mac cover.

4.  I do believe you gotz talent, Mista.  

Gohi said:

Naw, plenty of jokers hate Prince music around here.

I record all my shows. You can check out some performances here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MistaRowland

I've only played Replaced once and it was a disaster since we played it a half-step up from the album version.

Good luck, Berry!
Thank you! I hate pumped up kicks but I did okay... That was the only one who brought in visitors.

Not sure why it took me so long to hear "Bridge Over Troubled Water." It's perfect.

Yeah, I read your post about that.  It's a good song to cover.  Popular, catchy, you did well with it.  My daughter listens to it every day.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video