My least favourite:
Heart Songs, Everybody Get Dangerous and Where's My Sex?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Best Friend
Can't Stop Partying.
Love Is The Answer, Trainwrecks, Pink Triangle
Can't Stop Partying, The Damage In Your Heart, Glorious Day, Surf Wax America, and Space Rock.
Pink Triangle?

Ifyou'rewonderingifiwantyoutoido said:
Surf Wax America?

Brandon [lazrpo1nt3r] said:
Can't Stop Partying, The Damage In Your Heart, Glorious Day, Surf Wax America, and Space Rock.
Yeah, just a song that I usually skip when it comes on....All other songs on the album I ♥!! :)

Mr. Sweeney said:
Pink Triangle?

Ifyou'rewonderingifiwantyoutoido said:
No one seems to like "Freak Me Out", but I LOVE that song.
I absolutely HATE Get Me Some. I find Cold Dark World to be awful. Possibilities is not my thang. My Best Friend = uccck...

but I really love Freak Me Out. It's one of my favorites on Make Believe.
Though I knew and Everybody Get Dangerous.
Green album is very much the same template repeated, with a different melody and with mostly nonsense lyrics. I think Crab is the only example where the melody and lyrics are both just very very poor so it really emphasises the generic/boring quality of the album recording. Basically everything wrong with the green album (I do like the album, but major flaws) is present in it's purest form in that song.

If I had to campaign for one song to be named worst song, I would have to nominate Where's My Sex? It is like a black h*** on that album and it's concept and execution are not only bad but embarrassing.

Adam said:
Why all the hate for Crab? I also read on Weezerpedia that it's a commonly cited least favorite, but I don't get it. I've always thought that song rawked and you've gotta dig it when the words "knickers" and "'t'aint" appear in the same song.
why bother?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video