i'm sure this has been asked before but is there any way the 'latest activity' time could be changed to show the exact time the most recent post on a thread was made, rather than saying '2 minutes ago' as it does now?

i'm not sure who i'm asking. no-one with the power to change anything ever responds to this forum but i'm gonna give it a go, anyway.

pretty please?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good suggestion.  We're working on some changes to the Latest Activity anyway, so we'll add this to the list.  Thanks!

Sarah C. Kim said:
Good suggestion.  We're working on some changes to the Latest Activity anyway, so we'll add this to the list.  Thanks!
I think it isn't a big deal. You don't always know what time it is, but it's ALWAYS easy to understand "22 minutes ago". There's probably 20 other things that can be fixed before you mess with things like that.
i do.

rwaeceezcearr said:
You don't always know what time it is
I noticed that it appears it WAS kind of this way before, if you look at the forum guidelines thread it shows you what the last topic was that was replied to in addition to who replied and gives you the date (just needs the time added)... I kind of would like the ability to see what the last topic in the forum replied to was on the main forum page again, instead of just saying "reply by ___"
Such as?

rwaeceezcearr said:
I think it isn't a big deal. You don't always know what time it is, but it's ALWAYS easy to understand "22 minutes ago". There's probably 20 other things that can be fixed before you mess with things like that.
Tech peeps are working on this, hopefully will have it implemented in the next few months.
well, make sure we can choose a time zone.....it was always set for time at the prime meridian over the pond on the last format and i would have to convert to Eastern Standard Time in my head

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video