rich hall

cool

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahh yeeeaahh .....
Also iits not wonkey its just the way my moob way when I took the picture

placemats said:
Right on, Edgey. Your a die-hard, eh?

edgey44 said:
placemats said:
Just watched the N'Castle vs. Wigan game, which was awesome. Wanted to say I love your shirt Edgey!
then you will love this tat............aww yeeeaaahhh
unless you dont like tattoo's

Newcastle offers emotion.....mostly breaks your heart though 

Prof. mynameisjonus said:
Seriously, you have a valid excuse to pick any team in the premiership. Don't pick Newcastle.

placemats said:
Yeah, yeah, you're probably right. I guess I just got super excited when they were able to redeem themselves at the end of the game with that spectacular double header score. We recently added a bunch of soccer channels and are just getting familiar with many of the teams.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
It was a terrible game. At least from the NUFC point of view.
placemats said:
Just watched the N'Castle vs. Wigan game, which was awesome. Wanted to say I love your shirt Edgey!
Hmm...some food for thought. I have always liked underdogs though. Time to wait and watch.

edgey44 said:
Newcastle offers emotion.....mostly breaks your heart though 

Prof. mynameisjonus said:
Seriously, you have a valid excuse to pick any team in the premiership. Don't pick Newcastle.

placemats said:
Yeah, yeah, you're probably right. I guess I just got super excited when they were able to redeem themselves at the end of the game with that spectacular double header score. We recently added a bunch of soccer channels and are just getting familiar with many of the teams.

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
It was a terrible game. At least from the NUFC point of view.
placemats said:
Just watched the N'Castle vs. Wigan game, which was awesome. Wanted to say I love your shirt Edgey!
lol

edgey44 said:
Ahh yeeeaahh .....
Also iits not wonkey its just the way my moob way when I took the picture

placemats said:
Right on, Edgey. Your a die-hard, eh?

edgey44 said:
placemats said:
Just watched the N'Castle vs. Wigan game, which was awesome. Wanted to say I love your shirt Edgey!
then you will love this tat............aww yeeeaaahhh
unless you dont like tattoo's

i also met bowling for soup last week (not the same week as rich, still cool)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video