Hey everybody (including Karl ),

What do you think the order of the Vegas concert will be?  Greatest hits set, then Blue, then Pinkerton?  I'm excited about the show and curious how it's gonna go down.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't think so either, but if you look at the ad for the show, it says "Blue, Pinkerton, and more!" (or something like that).  I'm fine if they don't having seen both shows in Boston, but that seems to imply that they are doing some other songs.
If they're doing more then you are in for one hell of a concert. lol

Maybe "and more" could mean live never before played b-sides?  Probably not, but that would be cool.

we'll have to find out at the concert man :)

aceweezer said:
I didn't think so either, but if you look at the ad for the show, it says "Blue, Pinkerton, and more!" (or something like that).  I'm fine if they don't having seen both shows in Boston, but that seems to imply that they are doing some other songs.

Order tickets now and receive a free terrycloth robe for no extra cost! Return the tickets, but keep the terrycloth robe as our gift to you! But wait, there's more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-1rnv3lkhM
Maybe "more" is Karl's slideshow 

aceweezer said:

That is possible... the more could be Karl's slideshows.  I'm hoping for a greatest hits set similar to the ones they have played so far...Memories, I Want you To, Troublemaker, The Greatest Man, Pork and Beans, Hash Pipe, Dope Nose, Photograph, You Gave Your Love to me Softly, Susanne.  Probably too much to ask?  If so, what a badass concert!

i'd be excited if they were coming to PHILADELPHIA!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video