What an awesome show. The highlights for me were hearing "Suzanne" and " You gave your love to me softly" live. They're a great live band. I even saw the Jonas Bros. passing through the pit. I also saw Karl what a nice guy. If anyone has the playlist, please post it.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Memories
Pork and Beans
The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
Perfect Situation with Jorge Garcia
Dope Nose (Scott sings Rivers guitar)
Island in the Sun with Best Coast girl again
Hash Pipe
You Gave Your Love to me Softly
Suzanne
Only in Dreams
---Intermission with Karl slideshow (he was actually spotlighted at the soundboard not backstage)
Pinkerton
I second that. Hearing YGYLTMS and Susanne were special treats... if you think about it though, it made sense as they couldn't play any Pinkerton songs during the greatest hits set when they were going chronologically backwards. For yesterday's Blue night, it was the final one chronologically anyway, so they went straight into the album (after the intermission).

Loved "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived" although there were some cracking falsettos, but man, what a performance! "Across the Sea" was another crowd favorite and the closer with "Butterfly" did it for the night.

One of my favorite =w= shows, by far. Thanks, guys, for doing this for us. We appreciate it.
Mindblowing, simply, mindblowing.

Suzanne, YGYLTMS, Greatest Man That ever Lived, and the WHOLE of Pinkerton blew my mind. Keep rocking guys. =w=
Tonight was amazing!!!

Lewis Digges said:
Just saw the video to The Greatest Man!! Really cool that they brought that song back and Susanne with all the guys singing. Karl needs to talk to someone about putting this on DVD because this tour is starting off to be a classic show and it deserves to be on DVD.

Here's The Greatest Man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcFve_ZqPKU

Josh came back to play drums on the Greatest Hits set while Pat played guitar and sang and then Pat played drums all the way through the Pinkerton set. Wonder if this is going to be the deal throughout the tour where Pat plays all the drums all the way through on the Memories/Blue Album first night while Josh takes over on drums on the Greatest Hits part of the Memories/Pinkerton tour second night while Pat plays guitar and sings and then Pat plays drums all the way through the Pinkerton part of the show.

Scott singing!!!!!!!! and what's with the Chewbacca?
Huh? Pat was on guitar for greatest hits both nights. Also, Pat didn't play all the way through Pinkerton last night - he swapped out again for Falling For You, with Rivers dropping his guitar for that song. For Butterfly, Pat left altogether, with Karl making an appearance for drums. At least, that's what I recall.

Lewis Digges said:
Just saw the video to The Greatest Man!! Really cool that they brought that song back and Susanne with all the guys singing. Karl needs to talk to someone about putting this on DVD because this tour is starting off to be a classic show and it deserves to be on DVD.

Here's The Greatest Man:

Josh came back to play drums on the Greatest Hits set while Pat played guitar and sang and then Pat played drums all the way through the Pinkerton set. Wonder if this is going to be the deal throughout the tour where Pat plays all the drums all the way through on the Memories/Blue Album first night while Josh takes over on drums on the Greatest Hits part of the Memories/Pinkerton tour second night while Pat plays guitar and sings and then Pat plays drums all the way through the Pinkerton part of the show.
Definitely for the blue album, yeah. But Josh played at least most of the greatest hits (I think all of them, but I don't remember for sure). I have some blurry cell phone pics from that night that show Josh, for example: http://jthodges.smugmug.com/Music/Weezer/Memories-The-Blue-Album/14...
the video of "greatest man" is great haha, i love that song. rivers vocals on that song sound great too.

and as far as what i saw from the videos, the first half of the set is the current set-up with josh with a few exceptions, and then the original (minus-matt) lineup for the second half. but pat played guitar on only in dreams, and apparently falling for you
Only in Dreams, Across the Sea, and Falling for You in one show. This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen...
I can't believe they did Greatest Man. Thats so cool. I can't wait to see this show in NY
someone took it and they just put it up on the stage, I was just as surprised when I saw it. That surprised me more than the jonas bros. at that concert

Radioactive said:

Lewis Digges said:

Here's The Greatest Man:

Scott singing!!!!!!!! and what's with the Chewbacca?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video