First of all, awesome show, opening band was "Best Coast" and they were good and when Weezer finally came out, they totally rocked the place. The only complaint that I would have is that they didn't play JAMIE. I was really looking forward to hearing that song live.

Tags: Concert

Views: 104

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was incredible. I just didn't like how long of a break they took between playing greatest hits and the blue album.
I agree it was incredible.
Mind blowing, oh man, Only in Dreams, I'm still having ear-gasms. Amazing concert, kjdsfjasdlfsadjkfdsa
=w=
Amazing it was!! I had goose bumps when they started Only In Dreams, can't wait for tomorrow night!!
did they play Susanne??
Nope, no b-sides just blue and 1 or 2 songs from each album during the greatest hits. It was pretty cool the way they did it.
It looks like Rivers wears The same clothes as on The album cover, in The video i've seen :)
Anybody do the VIP? Was it worth it?
Does anyone know the setlist? I'm really curious what the greatest hits setlist was.

Nick said:
Does anyone know the setlist? I'm really curious what the greatest hits setlist was.

Set 1(Greatest Hits)
1. Memories
2. (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To (feat. Jorge Garcia)
3. Troublemaker
4. Pork and Beans
5. Beverly Hills
6. Keep Fishin'
7. Photograph
8. Island in the Sun
9. Hash Pipe
10. Falling For You

=INTERMISSION=

Set 2(Blue Album)
1. My Name is Jonas
2. No One Else
3. The World Has Turned and Left Me Here
4. Buddy Holly
5. Undone - The Sweater Song
6. Surf Wax America
7. Say it Ain't So
8. In the Garage
9. Holiday
10. Only in Dreams

I wan't there, but thats what I read online.
I would also reaaally want to know how the VIP stuff went.
If that setlist is true, it is badass. I'm very pleased they played Falling For You in the first set!
It totally was.

Josh Maxwell said:
Anybody do the VIP? Was it worth it?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.