I think he secretly likes weezer but is afraid to admit it. What do y'all think.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-to everyone making fun of kittens: you are just jealous b/c he is the most popular person on a weezer website....DWEEBS

-to everyone defending kittens: you are just sucking up to him b/c he is the most popular person on a weezer website....DWEEBS

-to kittens: i'm glad that you are here on the .com boards b/c you make me laugh and have interesting things to say...that being said, go f*** yourself you s*** licking ass pirate. 

ACTUALLY I'm defending him because I'm secretly afraid of him and don't want him to make fun of me. :-/

blakesp26 said:

-to everyone defending kittens: you are just sucking up to him b/c he is the most popular person on a weezer website....DWEEBS

i like posting walrus's

:-€

suz{ANNE} said:

ACTUALLY I'm defending him because I'm secretly afraid of him and don't want him to make fun of me. :-/

blakesp26 said:

indeed, good point.  i am only calling him an ass pirate so when he inevitably makes fun of me it won't hurt as bad.

suz{ANNE} said:

blakesp26 said:

Nah, that would be like explaining why a joke is funny- keep delivering the punchlines man

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
tempted to start a serious discussion re: what constitutes "quality" on this particular message board
Sorry, didn't mean to.

placemats said:
Don Juan, dude...you keep one upping me tonight(crap not even that sounds right,lol).  I'm just gonna throw in the towel for the night.

hintofcoolness said:
If it were everyone then this place would cease to be amusing, especially for a music enthusiast.   ;)

placemats said:
I think that's everyone.  It's just that some people will never admit to his brilliance.

suz{ANNE} said:
I think he's one of the only people on the .com boards with a brain.

But that's just me.
I am making fun of him but I am also defending him. I agree with your opinion on him. 

blakesp26 said:

-to everyone making fun of kittens: you are just jealous b/c he is the most popular person on a weezer website....DWEEBS

-to kittens: i'm glad that you are here on the .com boards b/c you make me laugh and have interesting things to say...that being said, go f*** yourself you s*** licking ass pirate. 

Yes, that is an interesting paradox. Lol

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
i like that your idea of making fun of me is to call me a weezer fan.

The dreWid said:
I am making fun of him but I am also defending him. I agree with your opinion on him. 

blakesp26 said:

No apology necessary. I was just messing around with you...again.

hintofcoolness said:
Sorry, didn't mean to.

placemats said:
Don Juan, dude...you keep one upping me tonight(crap not even that sounds right,lol).  I'm just gonna throw in the towel for the night.

hintofcoolness said:
If it were everyone then this place would cease to be amusing, especially for a music enthusiast.   ;)

placemats said:
I think that's everyone.  It's just that some people will never admit to his brilliance.

suz{ANNE} said:

But that's just me.
I know. I like it when you kick the back of my chair while we're in class. :)

placemats said:

hintofcoolness said:
Sorry, didn't mean to.

placemats said:

hintofcoolness said:

placemats said:

suz{ANNE} said:

But that's just me.
Likewise.

hintofcoolness said:
I know. I like it when you kick the back of my chair while we're in class. :)

placemats said:

hintofcoolness said:
Sorry, didn't mean to.

placemats said:

hintofcoolness said:

placemats said:

suz{ANNE} said:

But that's just me.
I like how that post was so calm and chill. (biebs will getchoo for using the wrong "there" in paragraph two if all the thing that you stated are true. 

Kyrene Wang said:

Granted Kittens is blunt and therefore can come off as an ass, I agree with most of the things he says.  I think that people post things without giving them too much thought  which just translates into flawed logic.  In that case, most people don't notice or just care to say anything, but Kittens here is not afraid to correct people. I don't think he is necessarily trying to be an ass but just says what he thinks. Instead of us instantaneously responding with angry retorts, I think we should remain objective while reading his comments and take a moment to see if there is truth (tho harsh) in what he is saying.  I think these forums are lucky to have someone like him on it to help us realize the carelessness of our words.  If you don't want to get owned by him then think twice about what you are writing to see if there is a bit of stupidity in what you're saying.

On the other hand, I know he gives people s*** about there opinions all the time which is hard to take especially in the manner he says them in. In that case, he is just being a really inconsiderate person.

TO KITTENS: I understand that you may have a difference in opinion as opposed to all these other people and that think their opinion is totally stupid but in the future just disagree without being so much of an ass. People don't care if you disagree with them saying "I don't agree with that because ......" It just p***** them off when you say "You're retarded that's totally stupid".

Well those are just my opinions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video