I think he secretly likes weezer but is afraid to admit it. What do y'all think.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that's everyone.  It's just that some people will never admit to his brilliance.

suz{ANNE} said:
I think he's one of the only people on the .com boards with a brain.

But that's just me.
If it were everyone then this place would cease to be amusing, especially for a music enthusiast.   ;)

placemats said:
I think that's everyone.  It's just that some people will never admit to his brilliance.

suz{ANNE} said:

But that's just me.
Don Juan, dude...you keep one upping me tonight(crap not even that sounds right,lol).  I'm just gonna throw in the towel for the night.

hintofcoolness said:
If it were everyone then this place would cease to be amusing, especially for a music enthusiast.   ;)

placemats said:

suz{ANNE} said:

But that's just me.
i think he adds nothing of quality to this board but we all keep him around so we can be comforted by the fact that there IS in fact someone worse than us out there in the world. As for his like of Weezer, he's just another moody person whos in love with pinkerton for some odd reason
Yes, because.every morning I get up and think, "You know what I really need? To be comforted by the fact that there really IS someone worse than me in the world."

America said:
i think he adds nothing of quality to this board but we all keep him around so we can be comforted by the fact that there IS in fact someone worse than us out there in the world. As for his like of Weezer, he's just another moody person whos in love with pinkerton for some odd reason
BIEBS 4 MOD 2011
YES.

berry rydell said:
BIEBS 4 MOD 2011
do you not love pinkerton?...commie

America said:
This

SPAZ said:

America said:
Lol i wont exactly deny that statment -_-...

The dreWid said:
This

SPAZ said:

America said:
This should totally happen.

suz{ANNE} said:
YES.

berry rydell said:
BIEBS 4 MOD 2011
this thread is offensive and contains bullying

if tiar was mod then this thread would of been locked!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video