I think he secretly likes weezer but is afraid to admit it. What do y'all think.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you are sorely mistaken.
Agreed. Why else would he go to Weezer.com in the first place?
Qualification: Except for Blue and Pink. Only commies and animal abusers dislike Blue and Pink.
He came to Casablanca for the waters.

Jordan said:
Agreed. Why else would he go to Weezer.com in the first place?
I think he is a very, very lonely boy who has absolutely nothing better to do than dictate each discussion in his own favor on this website.
trooooooo

Next big thing said:
I think he is a very, very lonely boy who has absolutely nothing better to do than dictate each discussion in his own favor on this website.

Stefan said:
trooooooo

Next big thing said:
I think he is a very, very lonely boy who has absolutely nothing better to do than dictate each discussion in his own favor on this website.
I think he's one of the only people on the .com boards with a brain.




But that's just me.
I think you're just jealous.
Why am I jealous. I think of biebs as a GOD.

G Foo Chombey said:
I think you're just jealous.

wrong.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video