Hi Weezer friends.

Anyone know where i can get the full kitchen tape demo?

Thanks =D

Tags: demo, kitchen, tape

Views: 537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did actually
are you blind?
You blew it, Daniel.

UWbadgers16 said:
I didn't mean it that way. I meant I have most of it, and would share if I were so inclined.

Daniel said:
no need to brag
hahaha i know...

I have acquired My name is jonas.

Just need: Say it ain't so and The world has turned.

Anybody have these?    Thanks.

I'm sure they have it on allthingsweezer too, but I wouldn't know because I don't have an account there (coughsomebodypleasesendmeaninvitecough)

Out of curiosity, does anyone actually have the whole thing? Is it all available?

I can't find them anywhere
have you checked the project weezer torrent?
Well, The World Has Turned and Left Me Here, Undone, and Say It Ain't So were usually excluded from the actual tapes. So far, the Kitchen versions of those songs haven't been bootlegged or officially released.

Daniel said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone actually have the whole thing? Is it all available?

Undone is on Blue deluxe is it not?

Connor Dalton said:
Well, The World Has Turned and Left Me Here, Undone, and Say It Ain't So were usually excluded from the actual tapes. So far, the Kitchen versions of those songs haven't been bootlegged or officially released.

Daniel said:

My bad. I own Blue Deluxe. Yes, Undone is from the Kitchen. The others are still missing.

Daniel said:
Undone is on Blue deluxe is it not?

Connor Dalton said:

Daniel said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video