Can I watch Team America: World Police or is it too soon?

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is Kim Jong Il still dead?

he's still not breathing

so yeah, he probably dead.

but just if you still need assuring,

why don't you kick him in the head?


Jupiter 80 said:

Is Kim Jong Il still dead?

How is it not a victory for the USA o.O?????? Last I checked he was a member of the North Korean Army. Last I checked we were at war with North Korean. Hence, a North Korean military person dying=Winning! But don't worry, it doesn't work the same way for them.
and what on earth would represent us better than McDonalds?

edgey44 said:

so McDonalds represents the usa?

 

and how is kim's death a victory for the usa?

America said:

There's a McDonalds in Hanoi square...communism in southeast asia=stopped

edgey44 said:

Vietnam...

America said:

America: Winning since 1775

I thought you said you were a socialist too?

America said:

How is it not a victory for the USA o.O?????? Last I checked he was a member of the North Korean Army. Last I checked we were at war with North Korean. Hence, a North Korean military person dying=Winning! But don't worry, it doesn't work the same way for them.
and what on earth would represent us better than McDonalds?

edgey44 said:

so McDonalds represents the usa?

 

and how is kim's death a victory for the usa?

America said:

There's a McDonalds in Hanoi square...communism in southeast asia=stopped

edgey44 said:

Vietnam...

America said:

America: Winning since 1775

Last you checked we were at war with North Korea??? Did you last check in the 1950's? Please note that M.A.S.H. is not a news program.

America said:

How is it not a victory for the USA o.O?????? Last I checked he was a member of the North Korean Army. Last I checked we were at war with North Korean. Hence, a North Korean military person dying=Winning! But don't worry, it doesn't work the same way for them.
and what on earth would represent us better than McDonalds?

edgey44 said:

so McDonalds represents the usa?

 

and how is kim's death a victory for the usa?

America said:

There's a McDonalds in Hanoi square...communism in southeast asia=stopped

edgey44 said:

Vietnam...

America said:

America: Winning since 1775

communism is diffrent and right now I'm obviously trolling, jeez.
And Avery Doll, did you last see a peace treaty? Do you not watch the news everytime North Korea bombs an island and everyone likes to point out how we're still technically at war??? Please note that your own lack of knowledge on the dusty relationship between the US and N Korea is not a news program...news programs are.

Jupiter 80 said:

I thought you said you were a socialist too?

America said:

How is it not a victory for the USA o.O?????? Last I checked he was a member of the North Korean Army. Last I checked we were at war with North Korean. Hence, a North Korean military person dying=Winning! But don't worry, it doesn't work the same way for them.
and what on earth would represent us better than McDonalds?

edgey44 said:

so McDonalds represents the usa?

 

and how is kim's death a victory for the usa?

America said:

There's a McDonalds in Hanoi square...communism in southeast asia=stopped

edgey44 said:

Vietnam...

America said:

America: Winning since 1775

this thread turned out worse than kim jong il.

What was the last island North Korea bombed?

Also, The United States has not been at "war" since WWII.  War requires a congressional declaration.  North Korea and South Korea are still technically at "war", as a piece treaty was never signed when the DMZ was set up in 1953.  The United States has never been at war with North Korea, just like Russia wasn't officially "at war" with South Korea during the Korean War.  That's how the Cold War was fought.  The US would side with the "democratic" side of a conflict, and the Russians would side with the "communist" side, never officially declaring "war", but offering aid, money, equipment, and sometimes military help, like with the Korean War/Conflict.  Same is true for Vietnam and Afghanistan (the CIA helped build the Taliban back in the 70's to fight against the invading Russians)


America said:

communism is diffrent and right now I'm obviously trolling, jeez.
And Avery Doll, did you last see a peace treaty? Do you not watch the news everytime North Korea bombs an island and everyone likes to point out how we're still technically at war??? Please note that your own lack of knowledge on the dusty relationship between the US and N Korea is not a news program...news programs are.

Jupiter 80 said:

I thought you said you were a socialist too?

America said:

How is it not a victory for the USA o.O?????? Last I checked he was a member of the North Korean Army. Last I checked we were at war with North Korean. Hence, a North Korean military person dying=Winning! But don't worry, it doesn't work the same way for them.
and what on earth would represent us better than McDonalds?

edgey44 said:

so McDonalds represents the usa?

 

and how is kim's death a victory for the usa?

America said:

There's a McDonalds in Hanoi square...communism in southeast asia=stopped

edgey44 said:

Vietnam...

America said:

America: Winning since 1775

yeonpyeong island

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

What was the last island North Korea bombed?

lol, I just read up on this.  Sounds like a case of "he started it, no he started, no you started it, ok, let's stop"

Mrk Jcksn [Mark Jackson] said:

yeonpyeong island

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

What was the last island North Korea bombed?

I'd bet 5 bucks that's false. Korean propaganda likes to exaggerate how good things are. I've read that he also doesn't poop and when he was born, there was a double rainbow AND a new star.

I'll refer to my Korean music expert and have an answer shortly.

Avery Doll said:

He wrote operas as a teenager that are amongst the finest ever written.

He has written musicals/operas, but as far as being "great", that's propaganda I'm sure.

Team America's Korean musical featured towards the end of the movie was based on one of Kim Jong-Il's actual musicals (at least that's what Matt and Trey said in the DVD commentary)

G Foo Chombey said:

I'd bet 5 bucks that's false. Korean propaganda likes to exaggerate how good things are. I've read that he also doesn't poop and when he was born, there was a double rainbow AND a new star.

I'll refer to my Korean music expert and have an answer shortly.

Avery Doll said:

He wrote operas as a teenager that are amongst the finest ever written.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video