Can I watch Team America: World Police or is it too soon?

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course it's false. This was strictly propaganda coming out of North Korea. He also didn't invent the microwave.

G Foo Chombey said:

I'd bet 5 bucks that's false. Korean propaganda likes to exaggerate how good things are. I've read that he also doesn't poop and when he was born, there was a double rainbow AND a new star.

I'll refer to my Korean music expert and have an answer shortly.

Avery Doll said:

He wrote operas as a teenager that are amongst the finest ever written.

Damn it! I've been telling everyone he did..

But hey I checked it out and finding those operas is proving difficult. My guy is from South Korea, so he's bias against Jong-Il, but he's going to email a professor at our school that specializes in Korean vocal music and she's the deciding factor.

Avery Doll said:

Of course it's false. This was strictly propaganda coming out of North Korea. He also didn't invent the microwave.

G Foo Chombey said:

I'd bet 5 bucks that's false. Korean propaganda likes to exaggerate how good things are. I've read that he also doesn't poop and when he was born, there was a double rainbow AND a new star.

I'll refer to my Korean music expert and have an answer shortly.

Avery Doll said:

He wrote operas as a teenager that are amongst the finest ever written.

He also kidnapped a South Korean film director, just so he could have the guy direct Kim's first film:

http://www.salon.com/2011/12/19/the_dictator_who_snagged_me/singleton/

He was also responsible for the bombing of Korean Air Flight 858

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

He also kidnapped a South Korean film director, just so he could have the guy direct Kim's first film:

http://www.salon.com/2011/12/19/the_dictator_who_snagged_me/singleton/

The details of his life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do we begin? His father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. His mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. His father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring they'd make meat helmets. When he was insolent he was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve he received his first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved his testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

man is that the truth

hintofcoolness said:

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

manscaping 

YES

hintofcoolness said:

The details of his life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do we begin? His father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. His mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. His father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring they'd make meat helmets. When he was insolent he was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve he received his first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved his testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

Can you blame me?

tom bombadil said:

Remember the time you "naired" me? 

placemats said:

manscaping 

AMEN, TESTIFY

Mrk Jcksn [Mark Jackson] said:

man is that the truth

hintofcoolness said:

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video