Can I watch Team America: World Police or is it too soon?

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

America: Winning since 1775

whoa, i didn't expect that.  although he was a horrible bastard, this might be a bad thing....

John Kiffmeyer (also known as Al Sobrante), was born on July 11, 1969. He was the first drummer of the punk rock/alternative rock band Green Day.[1] He was given his nickname in reference to his hometown, El Sobrante.

he finally FOADed.

Vietnam...

America said:

America: Winning since 1775

I have a feeling his son is going to be even crazier.  I was reading, Kim Jong-Il's father was actually more insane than he was, so if the absolute, bat-s*** insane gene skips a generation, I have a feeling a bomb will go off somewhere, and then North Korea will be wiped from the face of the earth.

Can't wait to see if Southpark does anything with this story in the new season.

Luigi-sp26 said:

whoa, i didn't expect that.  although he was a horrible bastard, this might be a bad thing....

Is there a reason behind the sudden Green Day references? Did Kiffmeyer kill him?

Jupiter 80 said:

he finally FOADed.

komikero said:

John Kiffmeyer (also known as Al Sobrante), was born on July 11, 1969. He was the first drummer of the punk rock/alternative rock band Green Day.[1] He was given his nickname in reference to his hometown, El Sobrante.

There's a McDonalds in Hanoi square...communism in southeast asia=stopped

edgey44 said:

Vietnam...

America said:

America: Winning since 1775

so McDonalds represents the usa?

 

and how is kim's death a victory for the usa?

America said:

There's a McDonalds in Hanoi square...communism in southeast asia=stopped

edgey44 said:

Vietnam...

America said:

America: Winning since 1775

But there isn't

America said:

There's a McDonalds in Hanoi square...communism in southeast asia=stopped

edgey44 said:

Vietnam...

America said:

America: Winning since 1775

Was listening to BBC radio today and they were going through his life achievements as told by North Korean state sources.

Apparently, the Dear Leader was speaking fluently within three weeks of birth, composed his first manifesto aged two. He wrote operas as a teenager that are amongst the finest ever written. He invented the microwave oven and the hologram and while playing his first ever round of golf he notched up eight holes in one.

What a guy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video