I'm sure your "busy" schedules will prevent you from answering this....

Pinkerton book update: proof from China is on its way. Once approved it will take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. - august 3rd.

10 weeks ago :(

Views: 1883

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Give it up, it's not coming out this year.
whoever told you that persistence pays off was a lying sack of s***...
it's comming out before the cruise I guess. Maybe he releases it on the cruise...
And soon we're going to get another post from him saying "6 to 8 weeks" and then it will be in the 10th week and we still won't have it.
This might work if you asked nicely. 
lol. 'might work'. lovely way to treat people who you are expecting to pay probably $50+ for something that in affect pays your salary. nice. 

Sarah C. Kim said:
This might work if you asked nicely. 
:)
Darn it Simmons, you're throwing away any chance on getting info by trolling.  Couldn't even put in the effort to use an actual smiley or anything.  I won't be surprised if Alone 3 is skipped in favor of Alone 4: The Raditude Years in spite.

lol. if i only would have asked kim nicely, she could have said: "they found more stuff and/or it will be out in a few weeks."
weird, i just wrote the typical press release for pinkerton diaries/alone III

ShreddingBullets said:

Darn it Simmons, you're throwing away any chance on getting info by trolling.  Couldn't even put in the effort to use an actual smiley or anything.  I won't be surprised if Alone 3 is skipped in favor of Alone 4: The Raditude Years in spite.

Hi Sarah,

Could you please message me the details, so I can know, and not tell Gene Simmons?

Hi Sarah,

Then could you please add me to the list of people wanting to know the details too?

thanks a lot

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Hi Sarah,

Could you please message me the details, so I can know, and not tell Gene Simmons?

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video