I'm sure your "busy" schedules will prevent you from answering this....

Pinkerton book update: proof from China is on its way. Once approved it will take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. - august 3rd.

10 weeks ago :(

Views: 1883

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

We know that Rivers is reading selected pages from Pinkerton Diaries on the cruise... So it has to be close to being finished! He just wants it to be perfect :)

Sarah C. Kim said:
This might work if you asked nicely. 

Dear Simmons,

You should have asked nicely.

Lol yeah :p

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Dear Simmons,

You should have asked nicely.

The book should've been made solely in America. This product is now 4.3% less desirable.
LOL

Farkas said:
The book should've been made solely in America. This product is now 4.3% less desirable.
I'm so excited about The Pinkerton Diaries!  Whenever it is released, it'll be my Christmas gift to myself! 
Calm down guys. It'll be released before the Weezer cruise for certain, so probably December or early January.
I imagine their goal would be to get it out in time to capitalize on Christmas sales.  January wouldn't make much sense.  Of course, considering there's no news on a preorder or anything, it sure seems possible.

Only in Dreem see wat it meen said:
Calm down guys. It'll be released before the Weezer cruise for certain, so probably December or early January.
That's what everyone thought last November, too.

ShreddingBullets said:
I imagine their goal would be to get it out in time to capitalize on Christmas sales.  January wouldn't make much sense.  Of course, considering there's no news on a preorder or anything, it sure seems possible.

Only in Dreem see wat it meen said:
It'll come out when it's ready. Agree w/ Only in Dreem-- calm down already. It doesn't make any sense to be all sarcastic and rude to the one of the very people that worked on a project that you are supposedly interested in.
It also doesn't make much sense to repeatedly lie to the very people who are interested in the project you are supposedly working on. It would take five minutes to post an update about the book/cd, it's the least they could do for the people waiting to shell out $50+ for it.

haha ok well played, very clever (no sarcasm here, I'm serious). And your point is well taken. I just don't see how being snarky to Sarah is going to make the project available to us any faster. And I don't think it's lying, they probably honestly don't know due to something out of their control. Who knows what is holding it up the production; maybe they Just Threw Out the Proof of their Dreams, maybe it ended up in a Black H***. Let's all be honest with ourselves--no update short of "hey it's ready and you can order it now!" is going to make us happy, and I think they know that. Any further update would just sound like an excuse. So Why Bother getting all upset and asking. Let's all just stop holding our collective breath accept what will be, will be.

Mark Jackson said:

It also doesn't make much sense to repeatedly lie to the very people who are interested in the project you are supposedly working on.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video