Anyone here remember the show Kids Inc.?  It use to be on the Disney Channel in the 1980s until the mid 1990s.  I use to watch it as a kid.  Now as I look at it, it is painful to see these kids sing some of these great classic songs.  This is also where Fergie got her start in her acting/singing career as well as Markita, who had the hit song "Toy Soldiers."

The comments to some of these videos on youtube is definite LOL material.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how do you know for sure that most of the people here were born in the 90s?

I Love Pinetown said:
I like how you've asked this.. and how the majority of people here were being born in the early 90's
I was born in the mid-80s, but do not remember this show.  I didn't get the Disney channel until I was in high school, and by then, I wasn't interested in it much more.

Jupiter 8 said:
how do you know for sure that most of the people here were born in the 90s?

I Love Pinetown said:
I like how you've asked this.. and how the majority of people here were being born in the early 90's
piney?

I Love Pinetown said:
hi mandy :D

I Love Pinetown said:
I remember this show... Eric Balfor and Jennifer Love Hewitt was on it as well as Mario Lopez, Scott Wolf and all those other actors nobody cares about these days...
And Berry... Hello
I watched this show all the time as a kid. I still occasionally get the obnoxious theme song stuck in my head. :P

I didn't have cable TV until about '95

KIIIIIIIIDS IN-CORP-O-RATE-ED!!!! K! I! D! S!
also, i think ladies should start wearing bolo ties again
Bahaha... I'd totally forgotten about this show- it used to be on every Saturday morning (in Australia) and we'd practise all weekend to be ready for school on Monday :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video