Hey my name is Jason and I used to be in a cover band called Kazeezer when I was younger along with my brother.  I had posted a few of our songs (3, I believe) on the weezer.com message boards a few years ago and many people (hopefully) enjoyed them.  Recently our computer died and we lost all of our Kazeezer songs and we were hoping that someone on these boards had them and could send us a copy.

Thank you very much,

Jason

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes we did, way back when we were in high school.  It was pretty epic.  I'm just hoping someone can help us get these files.

Jealous much?

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

sounds like your computer did the world a favour.

Obviously you weren't on the old boards when everyone loved us. Seriously you would know this if you were a legit weezer fan.  Now I don't want you opinion, I would just like these files please.  So if you don't have them I don't appreciate your negativity.

This is why I don't come here anymore.  Sorry to bother you turds.

I've lurked on the board for a long time and I agree with you,  a lot of jerks on this board, myself included. 

the truth is, it is not really important if it was good or bad, and even if people liked it.  you made something you liked when you were younger.  you just want it cause its a memory for you.  I have tons of stuff like that, that i've made over the years. 

I hope you track the files down.  try all things weezer.  might have more luck over there.

my  buddy and i were just talking about you guys at the memories show last week. i dont have any of your songs but we loved ya and remember you guys
Thanks!!

Lion on the Floor said:
my  buddy and i were just talking about you guys at the memories show last week. i dont have any of your songs but we loved ya and remember you guys

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video