Some guy took pictures of us kayaking last weekend on the New River Gorge in West Virginia.  I had to do screen captures of it and keep the watermark b/c I didn't want to pay for them.  It was pretty intense, that helmet saved my a$$ more than once....(well, saved my head..not my a$$).

And here are the pics of my friend Patrick going down the same rapid.

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bah ha ha

blake is clearly master of the rapids!

Nice arms, Blake! Very nice arms! I mean, pix. Yeah, pix.

i think the pictures would be better if you had your luigi costume on............

go back and try again

My thoughts exactly.

Birdmagon said:

Nice arms, Blake! Very nice arms! I mean, pix. Yeah, pix.

That s*** looks intense, Blake.  Impressive.

Berry: yes, but this is true of everything that i do

Edgey:  you are right, consider it done

Birdie & Anne:  you guys are pervs

Nice line, Luigi. What section of the gorge is that? Make sure you keep those elbows in tight before you shred your rotator cuff. That water looks wonderfully warm. Out here on the west coast, water temps dictate that we're always rocking at least a paddling jacket. Thanks for the photos.

PS- Whitewater etiquette dictates that after a wet exit, the swimmer is obligated to chug a beer from their skanky neoprene bootie. Make sure that Patrick pays up :-)

thanks, for the advice...this was only my second time doing it, but i plan on going back soon.  and as you might notice, i dont have a whitewater paddle there...it was much longer and that probably made me stick out my elbows more.  the next day i used one and did much better.  that section was called "lower keeney".  and yes the water was REALLY warm, it felt fantastic.  and ill see to it that patrick does that.   

Mada said:

Nice line, Luigi. What section of the gorge is that? Make sure you keep those elbows in tight before you shred your rotator cuff. That water looks wonderfully warm. Out here on the west coast, water temps dictate that we're always rocking at least a paddling jacket. Thanks for the photos.

PS- Whitewater etiquette dictates that after a wet exit, the swimmer is obligated to chug a beer from their skanky neoprene bootie. Make sure that Patrick pays up :-)

also, here is a sunset over the mountains that i captured that weekend while hiking.  aside from the copious amounts of fat people...West Virginia is pretty beautiful.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video