Weezer were today announced to be playing T In The Park 2011. I cant afford a full weekend ticket (£200) and there is no info on what day Weezer will be performing. The final batch of tickets go on sale Friday 25th February so if i want to see weezer i would need to know what what day they will they be playing.

Any info would be much appreciated

Tags: 2011, TITP, weezer

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was looking for this info myself. It wont be Saturday as they are playing Sonisphere that day in Knebworth, i would presume it would be the Sunday (would be excellent as I want to see foo's as well) but cant confirm hopefully Weezer will self announce the exact date themselves soon or TITP will sort the days out on the line up before friday.

PS. Saturday and Sunday ONLY tickets actually go on a pre-sale starting tomorrow (wed 23rd) 9AM best bet as you can't buy a Friday only ticket.
See here http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/T-in-the-Park-tickets/artist/941649?c...[=CAMEFROM=]&brand=tm&tm_link=tm_homeA_rc_name1
2nd page
Thanks man.
Will the saturday/sunday single day tickets still be sold on Friday 9am?
Yeah, just noticed that pre-sale is only for vodaphone customers anyway (which you might be? think u need to register first though) and it covers all non-bus package tickets but the main bulk of all tickets will be on sale Friday 9AM.
Please for the love of God just play one Memories gig, anywhere in the UK while you are over here!
Don't get too optimistic.

Fuzzylogic said:
Please for the love of God just play one Memories gig, anywhere in the UK while you are over here!
Yeah theyre not gonna play any memories tour over here. Im just glad I'll finally get to see them!

T IN THE PARK 2011!!

Jordan said:
Don't get too optimistic.

Fuzzylogic said:
i can tell you its not saturday
Sunday
How do you know?
she works with the band, d******.
lolololol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music