Hey guys,

Thought I'd start out the new year right and do a few Weezer covers!  I love this band so much!  Thanks for listening!

As always, comments, criticisms (good or bad) are always welcome!

Views: 182

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought "Blast Off!" and "Burndt Jamb" were really good.

Very impressive work with the instrumentals and the recording. Respect. I'm not so into the vocals and the changes to the vocal melody of Blast Off but you did a good job here.

nice job

The Pickles are awesome. Great job, d00ds!

Guys, thank you very much for the input, and it has been very helpful as we continue to rock on to Weezer tunes!!  Hope to do more covers in the following days!

Really good, I just think that the vocals sound more like Ozma and not Weezer also the drums are abit weird, but apart from that they are really good.

Hey thanks for the tip man!  Yeah the vocals aren't the strongest point and I used Garageband drums and tried to EQ them as much as I can so they sound real. 

Hugh Lovric said:

Really good, I just think that the vocals sound more like Ozma and not Weezer also the drums are abit weird, but apart from that they are really good.

Nice covers man, really good sound to them.

What gear did you use to record them?

those covers sound good.... :)

thank you!

dila iha said:

those covers sound good.... :)

Thanks!  The instruments used should be on each of the video info.  I tried to get by the recording with garageband for software and the hardware interface is an M-Audio mobile pre USB

Nick How said:

Nice covers man, really good sound to them.

What gear did you use to record them?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video