http://www.facebook.com/pages/Weezer-Please-put-out-another-blue-al...!/pages/Weezer-Please-put-out-another-blue-album-styled-album-thanks/160855217270494

thanks for your time.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's funny because you think this will work.
just keeping the on going debate alive ;)
It's not 1994 anymore. If it was, I'd be 10 and OJ Simpson would be speeding down the freeway in a white Bronco.

Get over it.
uh.. reallly? .......hmpf
Are you saying that Weezer go back into the studio and re-record all of the songs from the blue album ALL OVER AGAIN!? That sounds like a lot work. I'd rather just stick with the copy I already have.
F****** lawl.
yes, to all bands: don't evolve.

what are you, 11?
I just heard Turnin Up The Radio (from Death to False Metal) over on AOL Radio's New Alternative station.

I know I'll catch flack for, like, having any opinion at all.

But I think TUTR could've fit on The Blue Album.

They're still doing it THAT good. Your argument is without merit.
Rivers was merely a facilitator for that song.

d'alphabot said:
I just heard Turnin Up The Radio (from Death to False Metal) over on AOL Radio's New Alternative station.

I know I'll catch flack for, like, having any opinion at all.

But I think TUTR could've fit on The Blue Album.

They're still doing it THAT good. Your argument is without merit.
facilitator or not, the sound, the style is there.
No. That was 94' this is 2010. Bands change throughout time of course. Not many still sound exactly like their first record today.

Plus, just because we all love the Blue album and Pinkterton doesn't mean we actually want the band to make another... and you're just trying to force a record out of the band that they clearly dont want to make!

And what does 'another blue album' mean anyway?!?!
this

besides, another pinkerton would be bad, we dont want another album hyped to infinity when its not deserving, amirite?

WeezerSituation said:
No. That was 94' this is 2010. Bands change throughout time of course. Not many still sound exactly like their first record today.

Plus, just because we all love the Blue album and Pinkterton doesn't mean we actually want the band to make another... and you're just trying to force a record out of the band that they clearly dont want to make!

And what does 'another blue album' mean anyway?!?!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video