Lately I've been listening to Jimmy Eat World a lot and I never realized how good they are. I know most people only know "The Middle" but they are so much better than that. Futures and Clarity are two of my most favorite albums of all time. I also really like Bleed American and their new album Invented. I get to see them live in Atlantic City in February so anyone who has seen them live I'd like to know what they played and how they were.

For anyone who's already a fan give your favorite album by them or song or whatever. If you haven't heard anything other than "The Middle" take a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjnomSVJh_0

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's all about Clarity
Their song "kill" is amazing and one of my favorite songs ever.
"Lucky Denver Mint" is probably my favorite song ever. Along with "Goodbye Sky Harbor".

hintofcoolness said:
It's all about Clarity

Clarity is the best. Bleed American and Futures are good. Chase this light pretty much sucked and I haven't bothered listening to much from the newest album. Their newest single sounds like Chase This Light so I can only assume the album has the same sound. CTL just really bored me.

I've never listened to Static Prevails that I can recall. The guitar player was the lead vocalist for that album though so it probably sounds like different band...and probably not as good of one.

Their new single isn't like anything else on their new album. It's nothing like Chase This Light. Way better in my opinion. You should really give the new album a chance. Anyway, Static Prevails is bad because they have the gutiarist as lead vocalist and it doesn't sound like them.

Philip Taylor Jr. said:

Clarity is the best. Bleed American and Futures are good. Chase this light pretty much sucked and I haven't bothered listening to much from the newest album. Their newest single sounds like Chase This Light so I can only assume the album has the same sound. CTL just really bored me.

I've never listened to Static Prevails that I can recall. The guitar player was the lead vocalist for that album though so it probably sounds like different band...and probably not as good of one.

They are a great band, I haven't heard their latest album yet though. They're especially good to listen to when you're feeling melancholy.
Sweetness.

I discovered Jimmy Eat World when they toured with Weezer on the green album.

Besides Weezer, I will go out of my way to see them live. A few years ago, they performed a 10 year anniversary show of their Clarity Album. During the JEW concert, notice the lead singers shirt before the show and after the show because it's drenched in SWEAT!!

I believe Clarity is a great album and Bleed American put them on the map.

P.S. I know this is quite random but any BIG fans of JEW, The killers, and Weezer all together?

I've met a few people who like JEW/Weezer or Weezer/The Killers but anyone like those 3 bands ALOT?

MESSAGE ME to show I"m not ALONE!! hahhahaha

Pain is an amazing song 
I am don't fret my child ur not alone 

Michael Nguyen said:

Besides Weezer, I will go out of my way to see them live. A few years ago, they performed a 10 year anniversary show of their Clarity Album. During the JEW concert, notice the lead singers shirt before the show and after the show because it's drenched in SWEAT!!

P.S. I know this is quite random but any BIG fans of JEW, The killers, and Weezer all together?

I've met a few people who like JEW/Weezer or Weezer/The Killers but anyone like those 3 bands ALOT?

pinecone said:
I am don't fret my child ur not alone 

Michael Nguyen said:

im listening to invented a lot, but futures is my fav JEW album

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service