Has anyone seen it? If so what do you think about it?!

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a show that comes on on Saturdays on Trutv and it's probably the most intense show on television. They cover conspiracies that involve almost everyone on the planet being murdered. How is this not making big news? They find documents and facts to back these conspiracies up. They make congressmen eat their own words!.. alongside FBI 9/11 commission writers etc. WTF

Taylor Keefe said:
lolwut
Conspiracies are ten a penny and tend to be a distraction from the actual crimes and conspiracies that cannot seriously be questioned.

Selective quoting and mis-interpretation are common tools. "The best lie is hidden between two truths"

If you're interested in how the world works to f*** everyone over start here.

www.chomsky.ino
I'm talking about crazy heavy s*** like the Bilderberg group or FEMA camps and the millions of disposable coffins.

ASG said:
Conspiracies are ten a penny and tend to be a distraction from the actual crimes and conspiracies that cannot seriously be questioned.

Selective quoting and mis-interpretation are common tools. "The best lie is hidden between two truths"

If you're interested in how the world works to f*** everyone over start here.

www.chomsky.ino
That guy in the link you sent me doesn't talk about any of the concerns that I have.  Just common political problems that the mass have with their leaders and just the way things are.
No, but that is the point. I am saying your concerns are misplaced. You can't believe everything you see on tv.

For example, google the speech that got JFK killed. It is a speech which is talking about communism but to many it is about him going up against some all powerful group and therefore resulted in his assassination. It is not but he you're looking for patterns you will find them whatever you believe, regardless of the truth.
btw, it would be worth your time googling "fema coffins myth" and checking out the article on the popular mechanics website. That seems like a decent place to start.
It is thought provoking. I am more interested in the Wikileaks stuff...although I have not looked it up yet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video