I saw Weezer at Leeds Festival and was actually astonished at how amazing there were. I've always been a Weezer fan, but I was completely blown away at how good they were live. They stood out amongst the other bands by miles. But I'm quite sad that they aren't confirmed for any UK tour dates. I was thinking if there are enough people that agree with me about how Weezer should tour the UK, then maybe they would consider it :)

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sorry, but i don't think that your year will be made.
It would make my LIFE!
I agree. I read in Kerrang! magazine that they dont have enough demand in the UK
Yeah, unless weezer see a reason to visit again for a proper tour, it isn't looking good.

Last saw them in 2005 for the Make Believe tour. Disappointed I haven't seen them since.
I know, it's a shame really, 'cause so many people want to see them over here.

blakesp26 said:
sorry, but i don't think that your year will be made.
It's annoying that I got to see them at Leeds Fest (for the first time) and now I want much, much more :(
I would love it if they played over here (memories tour here would pretty much make my life), but i reckon the best we can realistically hope for is next leeds fest, maybe bumped up to subheadliner or tent headliner after this years great performance ( they blew their day's subheadliner, paramore, out of the water - they should have definitely been billed above them)
I saw the performance at Reading Festival and basically have the same to say about it. I was expecting them to be pretty good, but they ended up being probably my highlight of the weekend! Never expected Rivers to be such a great frontman.
This is an interview from Leeds and the 4th paragraph does say they will be bringing the Blue/Pinkerton tour to the UK, although if you watch the video the UK isn't actually mentioned specifically...
http://www.nme.com/news/weezer/52800
Gives us a bit of hope!
"The band have revealed more on their plans to play their first two albums in their entirety for a UK tour later this year"

The video said nothing like this at all, they mentioned touring pinkerton and blue, but didn't mention the Uk at all. Typical NME b******* 'journalism.'
Thanks man! Fingers crossed :)

Ash said:
I saw the performance at Reading Festival and basically have the same to say about it. I was expecting them to be pretty good, but they ended up being probably my highlight of the weekend! Never expected Rivers to be such a great frontman.
This is an interview from Leeds and the 4th paragraph does say they will be bringing the Blue/Pinkerton tour to the UK, although if you watch the video the UK isn't actually mentioned specifically...
http://www.nme.com/news/weezer/52800
Gives us a bit of hope!
Leeds Fest was the best time of my life, I absolutely loved it! Who else did you think were good?

Ben Below said:
I would love it if they played over here (memories tour here would pretty much make my life), but i reckon the best we can realistically hope for is next leeds fest, maybe bumped up to subheadliner or tent headliner after this years great performance ( they blew their day's subheadliner, paramore, out of the water - they should have definitely been billed above them)
QOTSA, Biffy, Blink, Ash, Frank Turner, Gaslight Anthem, Billy Talent, Gogol Bordello were some personal highlights

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video