I was #88 to order and still shows that its processing. I believe Rivers said all orders would be shipped by today?

Views: 887

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

today isn't over.

According to Rivers' store, "This item is scheduled to ship the week of December 12, 2011", meaning it will ship sometime this week, not necessarily today.

I believe that some people started to get emails confirming shipment, so you should get an email! :)

http://riverscuomo.com/

Then he updated us, saying it will ship "on or before December 12."

AndBounce said:

According to Rivers' store, "This item is scheduled to ship the week of December 12, 2011", meaning it will ship sometime this week, not necessarily today.

haven't gotten mine yet

I received a shipping confirmation email at 9am today, with a USPS tracking #, but can't see it in USPS system online yet...then again USPS doesn't have the best tracking from my past experiences. Anyway, I'm sure it'll all be out to everyone in this next coming week or so!

I didn't have an account with them when I ordered it because I ordered it off my phone (I wanted to get the poster), do you think that would affect it?

It still says processing for me. 

Nah, I doubt ordering off your phone mattered. I would check your spam folder though, just in case. 

will be shipped in 'the next day or two' 

Yeah, my order still says processing.

I got an email this morning. I was order #180, but I'm shipment #172.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video