Most of the latest photos and videos of live Weezer does not include Rivers playing guitar. Is he playing any songs on guitar anymore or just singing? If he's just singing, I'm not sure I like that. Rivers without a guitar just seems weird. Anyone else agree? Or should we not care? 

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He plays on some songs and just sings on others
As others have said, he does it to interact with the crowd more, though I'm not sure that Weezer really needed that dynamic in the first place.
I agree. For longtime weezer fans I do not think that dynmamic was needed, but if someone was new to seeing a =w= show, I think their current show would blow them away. But IMO, all i need is rivers with a guitar, and pat on drums and im happy. 

Tyler Dumont said:
As others have said, he does it to interact with the crowd more, though I'm not sure that Weezer really needed that dynamic in the first place.
I sure hope he plays guitar and pat on drums for the b********* tour
I'm sure he'll play a lot of guitar in this tour because songs from Blue and Pinkerton are mainly the songs he plays guitar on in their current tour.

David T said:
I sure hope he plays guitar and pat on drums for the b********* tour
Pat said on chat last night that he will be on drums about 50% of the time on the Memories tour.
Erg :/ Means Freese is on the memories tour, not looking forward to that. 

Marc said:
Pat said on chat last night that he will be on drums about 50% of the time on the Memories tour.
I was very dissapointed when I read the post about Pat only on 50% of Memories tour. Well, I was also dissapointed when I went to the show and Rivers had a guitar on for like 5 songs. I wish they'd go back but still, it is Weezer. I don't really care.
Freese on drums is a godsend. Watch your mouth.

Danny Herrmann said:

Marc said:
I thought I would miss Pat on drums last time around, but Josh Freese pretty much ROCKED it, so I'm looking forward to the new mix.

G Foo Chombey said:
Freese on drums is a godsend. Watch your mouth.

Danny Herrmann said:

Marc said:
Now that I think about it. Pat is bad ass no matter what he does. Keep it up pat!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video