Rivers Cuomo hasnt aged since 1994. Anyone else agree that he looks almost exactly the same in every music video?

Maybe he sleeps in an oxygen chamber like Michael Jackson did?

Tags: cuomo, immortal, is, rivers, weezer

Views: 659

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No. He looks older and a bit thinner in my opinion. Not to mention the bald spot growing on the back of his head.
apart from the bald spot thats it. I especiall thought so when i saw him in the B.O.B "Magic" video
I think it's his style. If he lost the glasses and wore a sweater vest, brown loafers, and khaki pants, we'd see his age.
Some people believe he's been dead since 2001
Rivers is very vampiresque. All the guys look pretty darn great for their age. With Brian and Rivers still looking especially hot these days.
LOL... he doesn't really look much different, does he? Apparently the secret to not aging is to not drink, smoke, or eat meat... I really need to get on board with this.
why would you want to live that long without at least 2 of those 3?

GalaxyDuster said:
LOL... he doesn't really look much different, does he? Apparently the secret to not aging is to not drink, smoke, or eat meat... I really need to get on board with this.
Yes. That's it. Peter Pan! Gawd I love Peter Pan.

j-biebs said:
it fits in well with his peter pan syndrome.
he uses a really good moisturizer
Of course he is... and this is why the rest of the band fears him.

And so should you. So. Should. You.

I-I gotta go, they're coming!

GalaxyDuster said:

This is the answer.
THIS

SPAZMATIK1 said:
why would you want to live that long without at least 2 of those 3?

GalaxyDuster said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video