I've recently signed up on this forum coming off of a hiatus of at least five years from internet forums.  I now remember why I stopped going to them.  It really baffles my mind why there's so much cynicism, anger, and hate involved with a topic that everbody shares a common interest in.  I just came across this blog post via the ASCAP newsletter and found it interesting.  6 Ways To Bring Civility Online

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems pretty civil here. With the exception with Dorian and the Farkas hate.
Tr0000

I like pterodactyls. said:
It seems pretty civil here. With the exception with Dorian and the Farkas hate.

This forum is a friendly and welcoming place, why would you think otherwise you idiot.

anyone remember the =w= boards from the Maladroit days?  those were much more cynical than these boards.

But Gohi is right, this place isn't nearly as bad as other places.  Ever tried to post a new thread on somethingawful.com?  they'll rip you apart.

the board back then was also more popular, funnier, faster-moving and all-round better.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

anyone remember the =w= boards from the Maladroit days?  those were much more cynical than these boards.

But Gohi is right, this place isn't nearly as bad as other places.  Ever tried to post a new thread on somethingawful.com?  they'll rip you apart.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video