1. his fans are super annoying.-

Tags: awesome, beiber, justin

Views: 1958

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

agreed.

The dreWid said:
If that happens, I will cease to be a weezer fan. 

SPAZ said:
y'all hate him now, but soon when he helps co-write weezer's biggest hit EVER!! you'll be shouting his praises.
and the fecal matter off my chair.

THE NARD DOG said:
These Youtube videos that play automatically need to end. Its just too exhausting too keep cleaning my vomit off of the computer screen.
the song baby is super repetitive, but not as much as one time.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
what the f*** are you talking about.

Samantha said:
that is the most repetitive song (other then one time) speaking of one time... maybe it chould be called 18 times.

yeah......Justin Bieber makes me s*** myself too.

Samantha said:

and the fecal matter off my chair.

THE NARD DOG said:
These Youtube videos that play automatically need to end. Its just too exhausting too keep cleaning my vomit off of the computer screen.
Why do u hate him , I mean I don't like his music, but he didn't do anything wrong he makes music that people love how dose that affect YOU at all

Just  saying

It isn't really him, more like his fans. No one would care if his fans weren't so awful, but they are so it just makes the rest of us point out his flaws. 

pinecone said:

Why do u hate him , I mean I don't like his music, but he didn't do anything wrong he makes music that people love how dose that affect YOU at all

Just  saying
Not really at all. I don't go around trying to force my Weezer fondness on others the way some Bieber fans do. Also, if Weezer sucks so much, why do you spend so much time on their website?

so is it kind of like how weezer sucks because you're a fan?

THE NARD DOG said:

It isn't really him, more like his fans. No one would care if his fans weren't so awful, but they are so it just makes the rest of us point out his flaws. 

pinecone said:

Just  saying
I don't have people trying to force Justin Bieber music on me.....maybe you should stop hanging out with 13 year old girls.

THE NARD DOG said:
Not really at all. I don't go around trying to force my Weezer fondness on others the way some Bieber fans do. Also, if Weezer sucks so much, why do you spend so much time on their website?

THE NARD DOG said:

pinecone said:

Just  saying
My apologies since I am a 13 year old girl.

blakesp26 said:
I don't have people trying to force Justin Bieber music on me.....maybe you should stop hanging out with 13 year old girls.

THE NARD DOG said:

THE NARD DOG said:

pinecone said:

Just  saying
Oh snap

THE NARD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

THE NARD DOG said:

THE NARD DOG said:

pinecone said:

Just  saying

...and you DON'T like Justin Bieber?!? 

get real.  j-biebs can get any 13 year old girl he wants...you just haven't realized it yet.

THE NARD DOG said:

blakesp26 said:

THE NARD DOG said:

THE NARD DOG said:

pinecone said:

Just  saying

I don't see why so many people get upset about him. I mean, we all had our boy band/pop star crushes when we were younger.....

He's a fad that will go away in a matter of years.

If a preteen girl is crazy over Justin, what's the problem? Let her like what she likes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video