Um so first of all I just wanted to say how cool indiekid is because everything he says is extremely original and from the heart and everyone should read his posts and be better people for it and second of all my touch is really freaking me out I made these recordings on it and maybe it's just me but they seem to be remastering themselves.  I know how odd that sounds.  Has anyone heard of someone hacking into an touch cause I thought it couldn't be done.

Tags: Rivers, a, crybaby, cuomo, is

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool story.... wrong forum...

recordings that seem to be remastering themselves are what bad recordings look like when making suicide attempts I know how odd that sounds also don't mistake infatuation for love

You're a d*** (note the non-sexist terminology)

crystal_iceburg said:

why? because she's right that you're posting in the wrong forum?

what were your recordings of?
Snickers Snickers said:

You're a d*** (note the non-sexist terminology)

crystal_iceburg said:

First of all it's not what it looks like its what it sounds like and recordings committing suicide?  Explain.  Thirdly, I'm not infatuated with nor do I love indiekid I simply appreciate his opinions.  His points of view are helpful more often than not, unlike yours.

hintofcoolness said:

recordings that seem to be remastering themselves are what bad recordings look like when making suicide attempts I know how odd that sounds also don't mistake infatuation for love

You didn't answer my question.

Snickers Snickers said:

First of all it's not what it looks like its what it sounds like and recordings committing suicide?  Explain.  Thirdly, I'm not infatuated with nor do I love indiekid I simply appreciate his opinions.  His points of view are helpful more often than not, unlike yours.

hintofcoolness said:

Neither did you.

hintofcoolness said:

You didn't answer my question.

Snickers Snickers said:

hintofcoolness said:

I ASKED YOU FIRST

NO TAG-BACKS I CALL QUITSIES NO REVERSIES NO ANTI-QUITSIES TOUCH BLUE MAKE IT TRUE

You didn't answer the question in the post dumbass.  And don't tell me it's because theres no question mark.

hintofcoolness said:

I ASKED YOU FIRST

NO TAG-BACKS I CALL QUITSIES NO REVERSIES NO ANTI-QUITSIES TOUCH BLUE MAKE IT TRUE

Yes I did, indirectly, by explaining that the situation you are asking about involves your recordings clearly hating themselves and therefore has nothing to do with hacking.

OK YOUR TURN, why is she a d*** for pointing out that you f***** up and posted this in the wrong forum and what were your recordings of. And don't say that this isn't a question because there's no question mark.
Snickers Snickers said:

You didn't answer the question in the post dumbass.  And don't tell me it's because theres no question mark.

hintofcoolness said:

I ASKED YOU FIRST

Agreed.  It's like a telephone game of forum semantics.  Your reply is the best yet.

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:

jesus christ what a terrible thread.

If your answer involves audio files with feelings I would say your follow up question isnt worth answering.  Imo.  isn't worth 

hintofcoolness said:

Yes I did, indirectly, by explaining that the situation you are asking about involves your recordings clearly hating themselves and therefore has nothing to do with hacking.

OK YOUR TURN, why is she a d*** for pointing out that you f***** up and posted this in the wrong forum and what were your recordings of. And don't say that this isn't a question because there's no question mark.
Snickers Snickers said:

hintofcoolness said:

I ASKED YOU FIRST

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video