I'm desperately looking for a French Undone vinyl single with the yellow cover. It's one of the few missing pieces to my =w= collection and I'm willing to pay a hefty price. Can anyone assist me?

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Umm, actually I said "give a damn about your kids." Those are 2 completely different contexts. And She's the jerk. I didn't ask for her negative comment, but to be honest, I hope whatever small joy it brings her makes her feel young again. Like she still has a life to enjoy. I hope she keeps dreaming. Really.
And yes, Scott is a chode. And unfortunately for all of us, they only make Mikey Welsh and Justin Cropper blow-up dolls. Scott has his own signature fleshlight.
But...you did bring her kids into it...right?

Blueperton said:
Umm, actually I said "give a damn about your kids." Those are 2 completely different contexts. And She's the jerk. I didn't ask for her negative comment, but to be honest, I hope whatever small joy it brings her makes her feel young again. Like she still has a life to enjoy. I hope she keeps dreaming. Really.
Nope. I'm afraid it's the other way around Blueperton. You are the jerk here, as exemplified by your intellectually stellar "bag on Scott" posts and comments. Please continue to prove my point.

Blueperton said:
Oh wait...point proven. Justin Cropper...lol.

Blueperton said:
And yes, Scott is a chode. And unfortunately for all of us, they only make Mikey Welsh and Justin Cropper blow-up dolls. Scott has his own signature fleshlight.
I think if she knew everything that was said about her, it would be relatively similar to Mr. Gray seeing his painting and immediately aging to a dust-like form. But I don't want that. I'm sure, somewhere, deep, DEEP, down, with the twisted, black, catacombs of her ancient excuse for a heart, she's probably a very loving person. That is, if she can get something out of it. Or rant about her children that no one on this site cares about. But she's probably nice. Sorta.
Oh, and Jason, not Justin. TYPO yo.
blueperton - read the rules of this forum and pipe down, k?

else, you get suspended.

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
did i miss some serious drama or something? what did placemats do to you?
as far as i can tell you're being a d*** for no reason.

and not in a lovable manner, like me.

Blueperton said:
I think if she knew everything that was said about her, it would be relatively similar to Mr. Gray seeing his painting and immediately aging to a dust-like form. But I don't want that. I'm sure, somewhere, deep, DEEP, down, with the twisted, black, catacombs of her ancient excuse for a heart, she's probably a very loving person. That is, if she can get something out of it. Or rant about her children that no one on this site cares about. But she's probably nice. Sorta.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video