I'm desperately looking for a French Undone vinyl single with the yellow cover. It's one of the few missing pieces to my =w= collection and I'm willing to pay a hefty price. Can anyone assist me?

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*müsical discüssion

☺♥ fück ♥☺ said:
how is this a musical discussion?

berry rydell said:
*müsical discüssion

☺♥ fück ♥☺ said:
how is this a musical discussion?
Nice
Unfortunately eBay is your best bet. They don't come up that often but that's where I got mine. Keep an eye out and you'll get one sooner or later.

ps, you get some real douchebags on here.

Grant Ferguson said:
Unfortunately eBay is your best bet. They don't come up that often but that's where I got mine. Keep an eye out and you'll get one sooner or later.

Thank you for at least being real. Is there any chance you would sell yours?
Just a heads-up, it's not a single, it's a radio promo. And it'll probably set you back about $100. And no, I'm not selling mine;) Keep your eyes on ebay, and it will show up. One popped up a few months ago.
Sorry, mine is a treasured possession. If you follow eBay, one will definitely turn up sooner or later. Have faith!
Thanks guys.
Yes there are.

P.S. Blueperton is one of them.

Grant Ferguson said:

So, do you not have anything better to do, or do you still think we give a damn about your kids going to a concert? You're too old for this, so settle down.
Why don't you ask Scott for the vinyl? I am sure he would give someone with such an open mind as yours a vinyl.
Time to go play with your Matt blow-up doll "chode" boy. That is what you called Scott, right?

Blueperton said:
So, do you not have anything better to do, or do you still think we give a damn about your kids going to a concert? You're too old for this, so settle down.
Wow....what an a-h***. You actually put down a mom and called her kids "damn kids"?? What a jerk. What is wrong with you? Did your parents not give you any love? Did they make you eat your spinach?

Blueperton said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video