what games should i get?
where do you buy your games?

i used to have a ps2 and mostly played games involving killing people, if that helps. i also had one of the really old madden football games. was planning on starting out with two games, probably GTA IV because it's cheap and i'm familiar with the series, but i haven't decided on the second game.

Tags: quarter-life crisis

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't owned a game system console since 1995 - when the Sega Saturn was released.

I would get Battlefield Bad Company 2 and get it at Gamestop its pretty cheap there.

GTA IV online is solid for the PS3 (if you ever play it.  The races are pretty fun online)

Arkham Asylum is solid.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

yeah, i changed my mind and decided to go with the ps3.

i've never played games online before, but i'd like to have the option to do so without paying extra for it, even if it's not as good as xbox live. i'm starting with gta iv and batman: arkham asylum, as i found them for a good price, but i will for sure check out all of the games mentioned in this thread.

thanks for the help, jerks.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

All in all, I'd recommend a PS3 to anyone in the console video game market.  You'll get more bang for your buck.
Poor Sega.  The Dreamcast was amazing.  I still pull out Crazy Taxi every so often.

Jupiter 8 said:
I haven't owned a game system console since 1995 - when the Sega Saturn was released.
let's not go crazy here, crackerjack.
I have a wii.

Reminds me a Martin Short in Clifford:

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

let's not go crazy here, crackerjack.
I still have my saturn

Jupiter 8 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video