Meaning keep what you love close to you cuz you never know when you could lose it.  I'd have to say that human connection or love is the most important thing ever like more important than trees even or stability or even happiness.  Do I mean that?  Love or Truth?  Which is the greater value?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

almost nothing is more important than stability kathy.  without molecular stability we would probably blow up or combust into flames or something we cannot even imagine.  and that is the truth.  without trees, we would probably be okay.  over 75% of our oxygen comes from marine algae.  that is also the truth.

final score:

stability>truth>love>trees

edit: also this belongs in atnw

Are you a republican?

blakesp26 said:

almost nothing is more important than stability kathy.  without molecular stability we would probably blow up or combust into flames or something we cannot even imagine.  and that is the truth.  without trees, we would probably be okay.  over 75% of our oxygen comes from marine algae.  that is also the truth.

final score:

stability>truth>love>trees

edit: also this belongs in atnw

i am a libertarian, why do you ask?

No it's just that to put stability above love and truth feels very wrong to me.  I won't even give an example because I feel like it pretty much says so itself.  I suppose society has to be stable right?  I mean that's important so that the collectives of individuals can well - be collectives of individuals without falling apart.  I dunno but it's very strange - people think I am something - I need to know what it is.  What a strange battle I'm going through right now.  And I almost feel like it's pointless.  I don't give a damn what happens to me as long as I can speak my mind.  Love no.  Stability no.  It's truth.  I'll accept whatever consequences are thrown at me.

blakesp26 said:

what does that have to do with my political preference?

Snickers Snickers said:

No it's just that to put stability above love and truth feels very wrong to me.  I won't even give an example because I feel like it pretty much says so itself.  I suppose society has to be stable right?  I mean that's important so that the collectives of individuals can well - be collectives of individuals without falling apart.  I dunno but it's very strange - people think I am something - I need to know what it is.  What a strange battle I'm going through right now.  And I almost feel like it's pointless.  I don't give a damn what happens to me as long as I can speak my mind.  Love no.  Stability no.  It's truth.  I'll accept whatever consequences are thrown at me.

blakesp26 said:

Furthermore Blake there is a great imbalance in what is happening at this moment.  Society has made war with the individual.  One side is clear, open to criticism, the other side is muddy and formless and does not show it's intentions or purposes but sneers things and descends upon the individual in different entities and forces.  What is the individual to make of this?  Society wants for the individual to be stable...or else.  But society is hiding it's true face.  "go.  Change" says society.  "change to what?" says the individual.  "to what we are." says society.  "and what are you?" says the individual.  "truth is not in our protocol" says society.  "join us and choose a legion.". I don't see the balance or clarity in such an argument.  In fact I am entirely confused.  To be straightforward...does this no longer have presidence?  For the view of society on the individual could very well be marred, marred by the intentions and lies of individuals within that society.  But the individual says "I apologize for everyone I've hurt" and is open and honest,  what then?  Laugh at him?  Mock him?  I love make believe.

Snickers Snickers said:

blakesp26 said:

Assuming that republicans prefer the status who or stability to greater values.  Not always true of course.  Weak argument.

blakesp26 said:

what does that have to do with my political preference?

Snickers Snickers said:

blakesp26 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service