Hi guys,

My name's Alan and I've been a huge Weezer fan for about ten years now. Despite the naysayers, I've thoroughly listened to most of Weezer's stuff post-pinkerton, and they're still one of my favorite bands. My band started out playing Weezer covers in a garage, and following that we started playing our own songs. There's a lot of Weezer influence like heavy distortion, good melodies, and almost every song has a guitar solo.

Anyway, if you have the chance, I urge you to check it out. 5 songs are streaming on my site, the whole album's on Spotify, and if you want to help out a broke 24-year old musician live his dream, you can check it out on iTunes.

Thanks alot for checking it out!

http://prophetalan.com/music/

P.S. I am a clairvoyant, and I'm working on some magic to come back to reality and get rid of the "I am Jesus" situation that I'm in. It's really no fun being a prophet. Abracadabra.

P.S.S. I attached a free .mp3 download of "The Void". My gift to you!

Tags: music, new, releases

Views: 211

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

kook award candidate

The link doesn't work. 

Yup, I'm definitely a kook. But you have to give me credit, I'm trying my hardest to not be a kook. God willing!

placemats said:

kook award candidate

Just tried it. Should work!

Farkas said:

The link doesn't work. 
It's not working for me. 

Alan Hoffman said:

Just tried it. Should work!

Farkas said:

The link doesn't work. 

I'm going to try it

Thanks! Let me know what you think :)

Tyler Symes said:

I'm going to try it

oh lol. 

maybe you should spend less time playing terrible music and more time house training your dogs.

My sentiments exactly.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video