If you could hang out with a member of weezer who would it be and why?

They all seem so cool i could not only choose one

Tags: Rivers, brian, dylan, l, patrick, scott, weezer

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol, I say stupid stuff all the time anyway, but I could only imagine what a total dork I'd be if front of the band. I'd have to pick Rivers though.

Nate said:
Doesn't matter who it was. I'd be so nervous, I wouldn't last 2 minutes w/out saying something stupid.
Daniel Brummel
I think I'd be waaaay too shy to meet any of them... but if I had the once-in-a-lifetime chance, I'd probably pick Rivers.

Of course, I would have to find someone who could give me a suitable amount of valium beforehand... because I wouldn't want to throw up in front of Rivers. That would just suck.
Brian is really cool but I've met him before.
But I'm not sure...

Love Rivers to death, we have a similar kind of humor...
Scott is the bawmb and I'd love to talk to him and his history in Weezer, how that worked out...
But Pat is just all around awesome... And funny. Haha. He's cool.

So idk.
I'd say Rivers. He'd think i was so cool and smart that he'd hire me. to do what? i don't know.
What i cant choose!!! if i hanged out with one of them i would want to hang out witl ALL of them :)
Matt Sharp

Dorian Zelaya said:
rivers cause i look up to him haha (i read his essays,their really good) and pat cus he's funny

How did you read his essays?
I think some are available on the weezerpedia.

Mike sampier said:

Dorian Zelaya said:
rivers cause i look up to him haha (i read his essays,their really good) and pat cus he's funny

those were fakes written by some guy

Sinnorf said:
I think some are available on the weezerpedia.

Mike sampier said:

Dorian Zelaya said:

Hung out with Karl at the celebrity soccer tournament in Toronto last summer, he's a great guy and we were talking bout stuff like his plans with his house and family and stuff, he was just an easy going guy!talked with brian for a bit too, but think he was kinda in the mood to just chill! and rivers was too busy doing push ups with a soccer ball on his back. was really hoping patrick or scott would be there, more so because of the way scott puts his time on replying to peep's on facebook and stuff, he seems like a sound man!
Johnny Knoxville, lol jk, but truthly i would like to hang out with Rivers or Brian to jam with them that would be a well accomplished day!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video