what would it be? 

Or, to make it a little easier, you get one trivia question and one serious question. 

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dungeon Master said:
trivia: what's your least favorite weezer song?

I second this, I'd probably be more interested in this answer than the answer to his favorite Weezer song.

My serious question: What's your main driving force for making music?
trivia: have you ever kissed any of your band mates (specifically brian :)

serious: Will we ever see Song of the Black Whole released (in its entirety, i know a lot of the song have been released other places)

and on the off chance I had kidnapped rivers and could ask another question: Can you elaborate on why you haven't play "The World has turned and left me here" live since 1997?
the remaining songs SFTBH will released on alone III. so, there is the answer to your question.

Jack F Underwood said:

serious: Will we ever see Song of the Black Whole released (in its entirety, i know a lot of the song have been released other places)

and on the off chance I had kidnapped rivers and could ask another question: Can you elaborate on why you haven't play "The World has turned and left me here" live since 1997?
I'm shocked someone actually read my post. kudos. seems that people have no interest in actually having a conversation about weezer, but rather just posting random crap.

Sean_e_b said:
Dungeon Master said:
trivia: what's your least favorite weezer song?

I second this, I'd probably be more interested in this answer than the answer to his favorite Weezer song.

My serious question: What's your main driving force for making music?
trivia: How long did it take you to play guitar the way you do?

serious: How is the songwriting process in your collaborations? (raditude, hurley)
I would ask him about the Galactus song he wrote.

Jack F Underwood said:

You know, there's a thread on here about your least favorite song from each album. I was thinking that, on Blue, this is my least favorite song. Maybe he doesn't like it, either?
How The World Has Turned And Left Me Here could be someone's least fav song? it's amazing!!

WeezerWoman said:

Jack F Underwood said:

You know, there's a thread on here about your least favorite song from each album. I was thinking that, on Blue, this is my least favorite song. Maybe he doesn't like it, either?

Ricardo Mendez said:
How The World Has Turned And Left Me Here could be someone's least fav song? it's amazing!!

WeezerWoman said:

Jack F Underwood said:

Don't get me wrong. It's good. I was very fond of it at one time. If I were pressed to pick a least favorite from Blue, though, that would have to be it. It was between that and Holiday. They're just not the same calibre as Only in Dreams/Surfwax/Jonas, etc.
That's funny because Jonas and Surf Wax are me 2 least favorite blue songs. The world has turned is my fav :)

WeezerWoman said:

Ricardo Mendez said:

WeezerWoman said:

Jack F Underwood said:

Don't get me wrong. It's good. I was very fond of it at one time. If I were pressed to pick a least favorite from Blue, though, that would have to be it. It was between that and Holiday. They're just not the same calibre as Only in Dreams/Surfwax/Jonas, etc.
Why the cuss won't you come to St. George, Utah?
Why are you guys so cussin' amazing?
How come you guys are the only band I can't get sick of? Oh wait the answer is because you're so cussin amazing.
I can only hope that his answer would be Jimi Hendrix :D

MakeUpOnShelf said:
Who are the most prominent African-Americans in the history of this nation?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video