If weezer wants to stand with the greatest metal......

Bands of all time then they have to dust off some Maladroit, for the fest going on in July in England. How they even got this gig is just amazing. I known from talking with a person in the band that they want some Maladroit to be dusted off, and should be if they want attention from bands like Mastodon.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it'd certainly be their most relevant material for a prominently metal event.

I agree.

Island in the Sun, Pork and Beans and Beverly Hills are going to go down a treat.
I love that people are freaking about this. Check out more festival bills overseas. They aren't as strict and conventional as American festival bills. I've seen underground progressive metal bands on the same bill as Jay Z in Japan. It's gonna be fine.
Fall Together and Take Control would be awesome but I'm sure the setlist will be awesome regardless of what is played.
They should play raditude. 

The dreWid said:
Fun fact!!!

In the guitar world magazine volume 31 number four, on page twenty-six they have a guy from mastodon saying, "weezer's 'my name is Jonas.' it's like a metal riff. I'm a huge weezer fan, especially of their first three records." then, there's a picture of the blue album to the left of it. 
I think it would be a good idea to play all of Maladroit...forever.
exactly

Rae said:
Fall Together and Take Control would be awesome but I'm sure the setlist will be awesome regardless of what is played.

They've toyed with covering Maiden and Sabbath in the past.  It would be sweet if they just did all covers.  Rivers has a great metal voice.  

Nate... have you listened to Get Me Some and the screams at the end? Lol. Not the greatest metal voice at all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video