If Weezer made another deluxe cd which one would you want it to be apart from blue and pinkerton ?

i was just wondering which one people would like to have as a deluxe cd because i would like there to be another one and persoanlly i think it should be green because of ss2k and all of the demo's

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Green, I want it go in chronological order.
Green would be nice if they could remaster it so that it's not compressed to sh*t. If we could get some special treats along the way like a piano arranged Smile track (like seen in the 'Making of Green' video) that'd be awesome. I know it's a bit of a stretch, but if they could rerecord some of the solos so they deviate from the verse melody solos of the era that'd be terrific, I'm just imagining a studio version of the Toronto 2002 O Girlfriend arrangement and holy moly, it'd be jizzworthy.
ditto

Indiekid said:
Green, I don't know why they would release deluxe albums out of chronological order, since putting them in order is what they've already been doing.
MALADROIT CAUSE IT'S TRAGICALLY IGNORED
Yeah i would like it to go in chronological order, only trouble with that is i'd have to wait too long for red album lol. Even so the others would be awesome.

Indiekid said:
Green, becasue its the best
they'll probably do deluxe editions for all albums up until red, considering Red was, in a way, released as a Deluxe Edition.. so was Raditude and Hurley. And honestly, Green, Maladroit, and Make Believe are all great albums. Oh, and Green and Make Believe have so much stuff they could put on there for rarities. it'd be wonderful.
This. TGA has so much potential, but the final product is not that great. However, a lot of live versions of the songs are great, as you mentioned with Toronto 02 O Girlfriend and the reworked version of Don't Let Go. I'd love a second disc with the deluxe that is all 10 songs reworked and fleshed out.
James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
Green would be nice if they could remaster it so that it's not compressed to sh*t. If we could get some special treats along the way like a piano arranged Smile track (like seen in the 'Making of Green' video) that'd be awesome. I know it's a bit of a stretch, but if they could rerecord some of the solos so they deviate from the verse melody solos of the era that'd be terrific, I'm just imagining a studio version of the Toronto 2002 O Girlfriend arrangement and holy moly, it'd be jizzworthy.
Green
Green
Green for sure.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.