would anyone download? or would you wait

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

iD DO BOTH, i PAYED FOR IT, SO WHATEVER I CAN HEAR AT THIS POINT IS mine TO HEAR... lol... i PAYED...
I'd download, unzip the files, but still wait. It's like p****** your pants in a bathroom.

j smith or COUCH BOY said:
iD DO BOTH, i PAYED FOR IT, SO WHATEVER I CAN HEAR AT THIS POINT IS mine TO HEAR... lol... i PAYED...

THAT'S A LIE, I PAID FOR YOUR COPY.
I'd download and wait.
waiting is not an option for me... I NEED TO HEAR IT, And as many of you I have been searching for MINI HOLY GRAILS (weezer trax that you hear exist and have to find...) So it is not like I can hold out on "BLAST OFF" because I do not have the entire "SFTBH" and I cant wait to hear MEMORIES on the radio to hear the entire HURLEY!!! I need it as I get it.. I love the treats, I play em all the time, so the answer is (LOVE, lol, j/k, tho love is the answer...) NOW!!! gimme ne track. ne time... I have to play weezer as i get it... I MUST!!! its like x-mas everytime i get a new track... or a HOLY GRAIL i have wanted to hear since 1996...
I'd download and buy it. I always need a hard copy. I just have to.
But both basically already leaked.
elscorcho said:
I'd download and buy it. I always need a hard copy. I just have to.

I agree with this. I have all the Weezer albums physically, including live concerts and EPs and stuff.
I love the hard copy and the packaging.
i will wait forever,

because royal mail is kak

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.